035 Thanks

1 month later.

Lisa and Jennie were at the place where they met. They were on the small dock of the lake.

"Every day I thank fate for bringing me that day here." Jennie tenderly tells Lisa as she hugs her.

"I also thank fate for having put you in my way, Jennie." Lisa says as she kisses her on the forehead.

"I'm still surprised by everything that has happened in this last month, Cheasoo are already girlfriends and they are so cute."

"Joy and Wendy are also in the process of formalizing, it's the first time I see Joy so excited." Lisa says.

"Wendy will take care of her, she's a good person." Jennie says smiling.

"I know and although Irene tries to hide it, you can see from space that she likes Seulgi."

"The teddy bear also dies for her" says Jennie laughing.

They were several minutes without saying anything, just enjoying the silence that was in that place that only produced peace.

"Would you like to go to the city tonight Nini?" Lisa asks nervously.

"For you, I would go around the world." Jennie replies as she kisses him.

"I love you Jennie."

"I love you Lisa."

It was evening and the couple were ready for their date.

Jennie had warned her mother that she might not be coming home tonight.

Both were already in Lisa's car.

"Lisaaaa-yaaa tell me where we going" Jennie begged with her cat eyes.

"It's a surprise." Lisa says laughing

"It's unfair." Jennie replies pouting.

"I just promise you'll love it." Lisa says as she grabs Jennie's hand and kisses her.

"Here, put this on." Lisa says as she hands Jennie a scarf.

"Your not trying to sell me or are you Manoban." Jennie says hesitantly to cover her eyes.

"You'll like it." Lisa insists.

"I trust you." Jennie tells her as she kisses her on the cheek before covering her eyes.

It took about 10 minutes until Jennie felt the car's engine shut off.

Lisa got out of the car and went to the copilot door and helped Jennie get out of the car.

"Lisa, take this thing off, I'm getting desperate." Jennie said.

"Were here."

Lisa removes the blindfold and Jennie manages to see the entire city of Seoul from a very high hill.

"I-it's beautiful." Jennie says impressed.

"It is" Lisa says as she looks at Jennie's profile.

Lisa had taken a blanket out of her car and put it on the floor. Jennie and Lisa sat on it.

"How did you know about this place?" Asks Jennie.

"The first day I arrived in Seoul, I didn't want to be at home and decided to go for a ride and I came here, and it seemed like a good idea to share it with you." Lisa says as she hugs Jennie.

"Thank you very much." Jennie says as she hides her face in Lisa's neck.

Lisa grabs Jennie's face and pulls her close to her. Their lips meet and merge in a kiss that gradually deepened.

Lisa leans Jennie on the blanket and gets on top of her, while Jennie runs her arms around Lisa's neck wanting her closer.

Lisa runs one of her hands down Jennie's side, finds the edge of her shirt and reaches into her hand to stroke Jennie's belly. Jennie feels her body get hot by that simple touch, she wants more.

Jennie grabs Lisa's hand.

Lisa thought that she was going to get her out of where she was but to her surprise, she takes her to one of her breasts covered by her bra.

Lisa squeezes and listens to Jennie let out a small moan, this encourages her to continue.

Lowering her lips to Jennie's neck leaving moist kisses while continuing to massage her breast.

With her other hand down to Jennie's womanhood and can feels that Jennie is already wet.

"Lisa." Jennie moaned.

"If you want I can sto--"

"Noo! I want this, I want to be yours." Jennie says seeing Lisa with love.

Lisa said nothing and just saw Jennie staring at her and feeling something so beautiful in her heart.

With a tear falling down her cheek, Lisa tells her.

"I love you Jennie, thank you for getting me out of the darkness, thank you for making me feel again"

Jennie kisses her with all possible love.

Lisa takes Jennie's clothes off and Jennie takes Lisa's clothes off.

They gave thanks to heaven for being in the middle of summer and even at night to it was hot.

Lisa is in charge of kissing Jennie's naked body.

"You're beautiful." Lisa says.

Jennie couldn't answer because Lisa's tongue was against her clit, it's the first time she has this kind of contact.

"Lisa, more ah ah," Jennie says moaning, grabbing Lisa's hair and holding her closer to her as she raises her hips so that she can feel Lisa's tongue more.

Lisa likes licking every corner of Jennie.

"Lisa, I-I'm going to come." Jennie says moaning trying to push Lisa away from her center but Lisa doesn't move.

Jennie comes and Lisa cleans all her juices with her tongue. Jennie makes Lisa come out of hiding place and kisses her by tasting her own juices.

She tenses a little by feeling Lisa's fingers in her entrance.

"Don't worry, I'll take care of you and I'll stop if you ask me." Lisa says softly, trying to reassure her.

Jennie nods and closes her eyes as she feels Lisa's fingers go slowly inside her.

"Just look at my love." Lisa says as she kisses Jennie

Jennie feels like something in her breaks and her tears fall down her cheeks. Lisa kisses her and lets Jennie get used to it.

"You can move." Jennie says.

Lisa begins to ram her slowly as she kisses Jennie's breasts.

Jennie stops feeling pain and begins to feel pleasure. She never imagined that making love felt so good

"Ah ah yes yes more please baby faster" Jennie says moaning.

Lisa obeys and does it faster, feels her own center getting wet from just seeing Jennie. She moves  herself by letting her center rub against Jennie's leg and starts rocking as she continues making love to Jennie.

Jennie feels her orgasm close and Lisa also feels it so she makes her movements faster.

"Lisa ah ah I-I'm going hmm to come ah ah" says Jennie moaning.

"come for me." Lisa says in her ear as she rubbs faster on Jennie's leg feeling her orgasm too.

Seconds later the two reach the climax moaning their names.

Lisa leans Jennie on top of her and hugs her tightly.

"I love you Lisa."

"I love you more Jennie."

After several minutes, Lisa feels Jennie's hand in her womanhood and sees Jennie with a raised eyebrow.

"It's your turn, honey," Jennie says with a smirk.