Ch. 38

I've been going to therapy and I could walk now..but with crutches. It didn't make things easier. Camila held my books as we walked through the halls. She was so over protective......I love it. I have one month to get ready for basketball but I could barley walk. How am I supposed to do that?

I've been too scared to go to Camila's house because of Alejandro. Whenever they come over I do has he said. Stay Away. It's hard when your extremely hot girlfriend corners you when you're trying to not be around her. I really don't want to piss off Alejandro.

I got accepted to other schools but I really want to go to the University of Miami. Camila got accepted there already but her spot is secured.

"Jauregui!" I turned and saw my coach walking over. I turned my crutches and saw him with his serious face.

"Why are you still in crutches? You need to get your ass on that court."

"I know. I'm trying"He sighed and walked away shaking his head. Ugh!!!!

_____

"Lauren I'm here to help you with- LAUREN!!"

I was on my mat on the floor stretching out my legs. Over dramatic Camila walked in as I crawled to get on my bed.

"BABY YOU FELL!!!' She ran over and helped me up, I let her, it was less work for me. She laid me down on my bed and she rested her head on my chest and hugged my torso.

"Babe how did you fall?" She said worried.

"I don't know. I just blinked and then I was on the floor."

"Aww my poor baby." She tightened her hold on me.

"Lauren are you done stretching?" My mom yelled out.

Camila fisted her hand and punched my stomach murmuring a "bitch".

Camila turned around with her back facing me. I spooned her and hugged her torso from behind. I kissed her cheek and I heard her giggle.

"Stop I'm mad at you" She said trough gigles. I smiled and kissed her again. She turned and kissed my lips. We got into a heated make out. Some how she ended up straddling waist.

I started pulling the hem if her shirt up. I ran my hand up and down her torso. She sat up and took her shirt off showing her pink bra with a bow in the middle.

She leaned back down, I unclipped her bra throwing it across the room. I hugged her tight and tangled my hand in hair.

"Lauren I- LAUREN!!" I flipped Camila over so I could cover her breast. My hands were actually tangled in her hair so I couldn't do much.

"MOM!!"

"LAUREN!!"

"MOM!!"

"Camila" Camila said awkwardly. I turned to her and looked at her confused.

My mom shut the door. "NOT IN THE HOUSE LAUREN!!!" She yelled out from the hall.

I sighed out and hid my head in Camila's neck. She patted m back. "Babe get off" I turned over but my hand was still in her hair.

"Oww Babe my hair" Camila whined. I tried to sit up but I kept pulling her hair. I was wearing a ring and it must have gotten stuck in her hair.

Camila sat up and fiddled with her fingers trying to untangle my fingers. I kept looking down at her chest. She didn't notice though. She finally untangled them and chuckled fixing her hair.

Her chuckling made her chest move up and down and I couldn't stop staring.

"Stop staring" She got up and walked picking up her bra and shirt putting them on.

"Maybe next time we could use your present." Camila said seductively. She turned towards the door.

"Wh-Where are you going?"

"Home, it's late" She said smirking and leaving me.