Rescue Mission ( 1/2 )

Kirishima watched the steady beat of the heart as it did. This is Izuku's heart as it beats, as long as it's beating, Izuku's alive. What a wonderful concept, he's watching his loves life right infront of him.

"Can I look at it now." Shoto asks.

"No."

"Come on I arranged a sleepover just to see it."

"Shoto you barged in my window at 1 am in the morning demanding to see it."

"Damn I shouldn't have woken you up."

"Shoto."

"I'll pay for the damages, just let me see." Kirishima sighs, scooting aside, Shoto quickly took up the space, staring at the heart as intently as Kirishima was.

"Izuku gave his heart to us, didn't he?" Shoto says, "I mean in a literal sense but this also counts as metaphorically too, right?"

"...Do you think we can call Izuku boyfriend now?"

"Psh that's nothing, I want to call Izuku my wife."

"In the future Shoto. We're still minors."

"Damn, being 15 years old sucks."

"It sure is-" their eyes dart as another person tumbled inside the room.

"Who the fuck broke the window before me?!" Katsuki grunts, "thank god you fuckwads didn't leave it on the floor-"

"What are you doing here?" Shoto asks.

"Same reason as you, scoot over, fuckers."

________________________________

Kirishima arrived in school with the darkest eyebags known to man.

"Ah Eichan! You're here- what happened to you?!" Izuku squeaks.

"Don't worry, I'm fine! Ahahaha!" Kirishima laughed, "Hey Izuku, you're our boyfriend now, aren't you?" Izuku's cheeks flushed.

"U-Um... I... I guess I am- only if you want to though! I mean it's 100% totally fine if you don't like me that way but-"

"Nonononono, it's fine, we totally like you that way!" Kirishima insists, "does that mean I can kiss you as much as I want now?" Izuku turned redder.

"Um... I... I guess? Do you want to?" Kirishima nods, a lot.

"T-Then sure! If you want, you can kiss me as much as you want!"

"Hey does that apply to us." Shoto asks, peeking from the door.

"Of course!"

"...I haven't eaten anything yet I want your kisses for breakfast-"

"What?! You skipped breakfast?!" Izuku mutters, running to his bag before running back to Shoto, handing him a curry pan bread. "Here, have some food!"

Shoto takes it, but he's 100% sure that he would've been more full if he had Izuku's kiss instead.

_______________________

"Today we'll be doing a rescue type exercise in USJ, don't worry, this time the perimeters have been checked, there are no villains there, and no All Might either posing as a villain." Aizawa grunts.

"We also have someone with us as well to help with the exercise." The class buzzes with chatter.

"Is it another pro-hero, sir?" Iida asks.

"No an internee, his name is Midoriya Izuku, he's from Chisei High and he's interning for Recovery girl, you can come in now."

"No way! IzuBear is here?!" Kaminari asks, the door opens and a small familiar greenette walks in, wearing a cute doctor outfit to go along with him. He smiles to the class and bows.