54. Two daughters..👭

5 May..
Ananya got up at 7 a.m and did her morning chores. From the time she has come to Banglore this the first time she got up so early. She got ready by 8 and went to the living room.

Her dad and mom are sipping their tea. She wished them good morning and went to make green tea for her.

"Where are you going this early morning?", her dad asked looking at her.

"Voh dad..I am going to Rehana's maternal house to invite her parents for my marriage", Ananya said looking at her hands.

"But beta, I don't think it's a good idea , as they have not spoken to you since Rehana's death and even didn't let you see her one last time", her mom said with anger in her voice.

Ananya didn't say a single word but her father got to know what Ananya is feeling.

"Beta you want to invite them then we have no problem with it. If it gives you happiness then go and meet them", Her father said keeping his hand lovingly on her head.

"Thanks dad and I love you", Ananya said hugging her dad.

"Ananya you didn't tell me how many friends of yours are coming to the wedding?", Ananya's father asked.

"If she had friends then they would come na , it's only Sourabh who will come to her wedding", Simran said coming towards the dinning table.

Ananya just glared at her but she is unaffected by it.

"Ananya did Karan go to the boutique and collect your dresses?", her mom asked.

"No mom , he will go on sunday", Ananya said.

"Ok", her mom replied.

"On this Sunday we are sending all your things to Mumbai , so if anything is left , then still their is time so purchase it and then pack it before saturday", her dad said.

They all had their breakfast and at 10 Ananya left her home to go the Rehana's home. She parked the car at the entrance and started walking towards the main door. Her hands are sweating profusely. She rang the door bell and after a minute an elderly lady opened the door.

"Ananya baby you? How are you baby?", that lady asked.

"I am good aunty , how are you?", Ananya asked taking blessings from her.

"Who is on the door Geeta?", came another voice.

Geeta is working in the Shah house from the time Rehana was born. She is the most trustworthy lady and she has seen the bond of Rehana  and Ananya very closely.

Geeta moved away and Ananya came face to face with Rehana's mom. Ananya had tears in her eyes when she looked at Rehana's mom. She looked dull and pale from the last time she had seen her.

Rehana's mom remained rooted to her place when she saw Ananya. Ananya came towards her and touched her feet.

"Bless you", Rehana's mom kept her hand on Ananya's head.

"Aunty , I came here to give my marriage card. I will be really happy if you and uncle come to my wedding and give me your blessings", Ananya said.

"Come inside and sit Ananya,I will come in 5 minutes", Rehana's mom said and went towards her room.

Ananya went inside the living room and looked around. Though she has come to this place many a times but today it feels different. It's like here only two people reside without a life. It's like this place had lost all its colour and happiness. Their are many pictures of Rehana and Ananya looked at them with tears in her eyes. When she heared someone coming towards her she wipes her tears and sat on the couch.