1: Where Did It All Go Wrong

Silence.

×

Silence filled the dark room.

×

The room that would usually be bright and filled with laughter and noise. The room in which a particular salmon-haired Fire Dragon Slayer and his blue, fish-loving, Exceed, would come barging in through the window, looking for the blond-haired Celestial Wizard.

×

The same Celestial Wizard, who happened to be laying down alone, in this black room.

×

She wasn't sleeping - for she had woken up a while ago; she was pondering on a specific thought.

×

She didn't care at the moment if the sun had risen or if the city was awake and brimming with people.

×

No...

×

What she cared about was the events that had taken place in her life, up until this very moment.

×

The events that had turned her sad, black-and-white life, into a picture of happiness and an explosion of colours...

×

Which were now slowly starting to turn grey.

×

They had started to fade.

×

Started to become nothing.

×

And soon...

×

Her life...

×

Will become...

×

Useless.

~~~

Her name is Lucy Heartifilia and she is a Celestial Wizard. She is currently contracted to 10/12 of the Zodiac Celestial Keys and also possesses 5 Silver Celestial Keys. She is currently a member of the Fairytail Guild.

×

Yes, Fairytail. The worst guild in the Kingdom of Fiore.

×

However, at the time she had joined, it wasn't the worst-ranked guild.

×

It was the Number 1. The best among all the rest.

×

They brought her joy and happiness. They made her stronger. They boosted her confidence.

×

They were the colour in her black-and-white life.