TWENTY-TWO

DAYS WHERE SHE SPENDS TIME WITH BEN WERE THE BEST DAYS

DAYS WHERE SHE SPENDS TIME WITH BEN WERE THE BEST DAYS. Anya mused as her arms were intertwined with Ben's, her espadrilles softly patting against the ground as she laid her head on his shoulder and walked on the streets of Los Angeles, unbothered by the cold weather as she experienced colder temperatures in United Kingdom. It was apparent Ben didn't mind the cool weather as well, noticing that he was only wearing a thin shirt and pants, while she was wearing a striped shirt, skinny jeans and sandals.

Time flew so quickly that she still had sporadic bursts of moments where she couldn't believe that in just a span of few months, she experienced some of the best moments of her life; she met people who gradually became closer with her aka the Bohemian Rhapsody cast, even Queen's Roger and Brian talked to her, and the most important of it all— her crush towards Ben Hardy bloomed until her feelings were reciprocated and now they're in a loving and healthy relationship no one can ruin. It was like her luck was on an adrenaline rush, no one could just be that fortunate, right? It was definitely odd but she would take advantage of it as long as she can.

While she was busy daydreaming, she wasn't able to take notice of a familiar figure strolling towards them as Ben suddenly leaned in to whisper to her ear and said, "I have a surprise for you."

Startled, Anya whipped her head around and was greeted with a ridiculously huge amount of confetti and glitters flying towards her face. She squeaked in alarm and coughed out the confetti that suddenly entered her mouth, her eyes fluttered as she felt Ben's hand soothingly patting her back and heard the sound of laughter from someone she was accustomed to. Her brown eyes enlarged as her vision cleared until she saw the person she was searching for— someone with dark brown hair, grey eyes, a familiar shirt that had the 'Girls like Girls' imprinted on it, and the twinkling laughter that sparked with mischief was none other than her bestfriend's, Mia Bishop.

Anya accidentally let out a loud cry of excitement as she hugged the female tightly.

"Mia!" she breathlessly said while said woman screamed back, "Babe! You look beautiful, being in a relationship with this Greek god suits you." Mia replied, winking at Ben who merely smirked in return, his hands on the pocket of his jeans as he grinned at the reunion of the two bestfriends. Whatever makes Anya happy made him happy too.

Anything for my girl. He wistfully thought, seeing the genuine grin that spread on his girlfriend's face and his heart raced. No matter what Anya did, he still fell for her more each day.

"How are you here?! I thought you were in New York with your girlfriend." Anya questioned, curiosity etched on her captivating face. Her mind flashed to the day she video-called Mia and was introduced to her girlfriend, a lovely Filipina model named Elena Garcia. Apparently, they were spending their vacation on New York and since Timothée was there for a short while a month ago, he got to meet the woman he called 'Finally someone who can actually shut Mia's rampaging mouth.' Though frankly, it didn't amuse Mia for one bit, which in turn, caused a rather painful slap on the face. Suffice to say, Timothée stopped teasing her for a day because of that.