Chapter 5

You pushed the trolly in front of you while Jiwoon walked beside you. You were out shopping for groceries after you took Jiwoon from his nanny's house. You had promised Jiwoon that the two of you would go together after you got back from your workplace. Jiwoon looked so happy and he started ran around.

"Jiwoon don't run. You may fall later. Come here." You kept your pace a little fast following Jiwoon.

"Mom can I get this cereal for breakfast?" Jiwoon asked.

"Yes you can." Later you both went back home after done shopping. You stored the groceries into the fridge and cabinets. Then, you changed your clothes before preparing dinner. Jiwoon got showered and sat watching his favorite cartoon channel on the living room. After dinner, you sat next to Jiwoon helping him doing his homework when suddenly your phone rang. You looked at the screen and noticed it's an unknown number.

"Hello."

"Is this Miss Y/n?"

"Yes it is. Who am I speaking to?"

"It's me Mr. Jeon." You felt surprised at the sudden call. Regretted a bit that you didn't save his number earlier.

"Ye-yes sir. What can I do for you sir?"

"I forgot to tell you but can you help me arrange an appointment with my CFO tomorrow morning. Tell him to come to my office at 9. Bring the budget report as well. Can you do that?"

"I'll text his secretary later. Tomorrow morning at 9 right sir?" You repeated the words again to confirm.

"Yes it i-"

"Mom, what color is this?" Suddenly Jiwoon asked.

"Ah excuse me for a while sir." You looked at Jiwoon and told the answer. Meanwhile, Jungkook on the other side quite surprised but still waited for you to continue. He heard you responded to a child voice. Then, he heard you put the phone back to you.

"I'm sorry sir. You may continue." Jungkook felt the urge to ask.

"Who is that?"

"That's my son, sir." Jungkook felt shocked. He didn't know you had a son.

"Are you married?"

"I am a single parent. Although I believe I already stated my status in my application form sir." Jungkook startled.

"Ah-ah ye..yes. I forgot." He needed to look back at Y/n profile later. Hyunjoo must knew about this.

"Anything else sir."

"No-no. That's all. Thank you. Good evening Miss Y/n."

"Your welcome. Good evening to you too sir." You hang up and quickly sent message to Jihyo about tomorrow appointment. You waited for a while before Jihyo replied. A notification sound then came from your phone and quickly opened it.

'Hey I already informed him. He said okay.'

'Okay good. Please remind him to bring the budget report as well. Thanks girl'

'Okay. You're welcome bae 😘. See you tomorrow'

--Tomorrow morning--

You were writing something on your notebook when a figure appeared in front of your desk.

"Good morning," deep raspy voice was heard. You looked up at the voice and quickly got up from your seat.

"Good morning Mr. Kim." Stood in front of you a tall handsome man. His smile was beautiful made him more glowing. You smiled back at him. He looked at the Jungkook's office door before turned back his gaze to you.