25

Your POV

It was night time and I sat on one of the kitchen chairs and watched Areum as she sat across me. She seemed to be quiet today after her play date with Hyunjae which confuses me, Namjoon is locked up inside his office like always. Poor kid, no mother and a very busy father.

"Hey Areum."

Areum hummed and looked up from her colouring book, "Are you okay?" I asked her making the girl confused, "I'm okay unnie." She said but I know that this kid is lying, "Are you sure? You look really sad after you got back from Hyunjae's place. Do you want to tell unnie?" Areum bit her bottom lip nervously while looking at ne through her lashes.

"I... um." Areum hesitated a bit so I stood up and went to sit next to her while gently combing her hair with my fingers. "Tell me sweetie. Unnie promise she won't get mad." I said to her reassuringly, "Hyunjae told me he got new friends." She started out waiting for my reaction, noticing that I haven't said anything Areum continued.

"He goes to a new day care and... I want to too. But I'm scared daddy won't let me." Areum sighed out and I immediately felt bad, "Do you not like being around unnie?" I asked just in case the reason for her being like this is because of me I mean, you'll never know. When I said that Areum gasped and held my face with her small hands making me look at her, "No! I like being around unnie! Just that I want to make new friends like Hyunjae too." I chuckled and put down her hands.

"Why don't you go and tell daddy." I suggested and the girl just stared at me, "Daddy will get mad." She blinked, "No he won't, just go." Areum nodded before climbing down the chair and head upstairs. I followed behind slowly and stood right in front of the door trying to eavesdrop their conversation but the door is too damn thick so I couldn't hear anything.

I walked back to the kitchen to make myself a cup of hot chocolate until loud footsteps came down the stairs. Areum was in Namjoon's arms and the girl seemed pretty happy, "Go and play with your dolls while daddy talk with unnie." Namjoon said putting down his daughter who immediately ran towards the living room, I leaned my right hip against the kitchen counter and crossed my arms. "Did you said yes?" I asked him, "How can I say no when she does the kitty eyes?" Namjoon scratched his head with a chuckle.

"You know that Areum is growing up and she needs to socialise with kids her age." I said giving him the usual parent-teacher talk. "I know but I can't help but feel paranoid you know? Areum is all I have left." Namjoon sighed out and just leaned next to me looking down on the floor. Cursing my soft heart I gently patted him on the shoulder.

"You're doing a great job as a father Namjoon. Don't forget that." I told him with a soft smile. Namjoon stared at me before nodding, "Thanks Y/N." He said just in time as the microwave dinged signalling that my hot chocolate is done. I was too lazy to wait for the boiler to heat up so I used the microwave. (a/n: tell me im not the only one who does this?)

Just as I was about to take a sip Namjoon took the mug from my hand and drank it,

"Hey!"

He reached the mug above his head as I tried to reach it, "That's not fair Namjoon, you're clearly taller than me." I huffed out in annoyance, Namjoon put the mug away while pulling me close by the waist. My hands automatically went up to touch his chest as Namjoon lowered his face close to mine, both of our nose brushed against each other. And stupid me for feeling my face heat up from the closeness, "Y-yah, Areum is here." I whispered trying to push the giant away but he just pulled me even closer if it's possible.

"Then try to keep your voice low baby girl." He smirkee and kissed me on the lips forcing his tongue inside my mouth, my hands fisted his shirt. I could feel Namjoon pressing his body closer to mine until I yelp in shock when he lifted me up to sit on the kitchen counter and planted himself between my legs still kissing me.

His hands went to roam on my thighs before reaching my ass to give a squeeze to which I gasp, "Not here." Smacking his chest lightly as the bastard just laughed, "Sorry, can't help myself when you look too fuckable to me." He bit down my lower lips making me frown, "Fuckable ain't a word Mr. Kim. And can you like let me down?" Namjoon just gave me this playful glint and wrapped my legs around his waist.

"No."

"Daddy?" We both snapped our heads towards the sound as Areum stared at us in confusion. I pushed him away but the fucking pervert just tightened his grip, what the hell is he doing?! "Yes princess?" Namjoon asked completely ignoring my glare. Areum just stared at us, "Why are you and unnie like that? Are you hurting her again daddy?" Areum frowned and put her tiny hands around his pants as if tryinf to pull him away from me.

Hear me sob.

"No I'm not princess, I swear. Daddy just loves to give unnie cuddles." I gave him the 'WTF is you doing bro?' look. "Really? Unnie gives the best cuddles." Areum seemed to buy it which is like expected, "Even better than daddy?" Namjoon pouted playfully and Areum legit looked conflicted.

"Alright that's enough you two." I flicked Namjoon on the forehead to which he thankfully lets go and I jumped off the counter while scooping the little girl in my arms. "Let's go cuddle and leave your silly daddy okay?" I booped her nose and the soft giggles filled the kitchen, with one last glance of the baffled gang leader I ran upstairs quickly and childishly stuck my tongue out and that seemed to snap him out of his trance.

"Daddy's going to catch you both!" Namjoon playfully growled and Areum squealed, "Hurry unnie!" She giggled and I hurried my pace trying to run away from the giant that's charging towards us.

That night, the whole mansion was filled with giggles and laughters.

***
A bit of fluff