Chapter 84: Preparing for Battle.

Reader Key

(Y/N) = Your Name

(H/L) = Hair Length

(H/C) = Hair Colour

(E/C) = Eye Colour

(N/N) = Nickname

Shout out to: Golden_Wolf061 who ace'd the Lyric challenge. Seriously top marks across the board!

Author's Notes: This also deleted itself from my computer. So mad! I had to re-write it from scratch, again. The lesson here is to always create backups for your works.

Sadly season 5 is almost over. If you're still in need of more Morro. I suggest you read: Morro's Wish. A spin-off of the main story about Morro's childhood with (Y/N) included.

(Third Person P.O.V)

Darkness swept over Ninjago, the shining glow of the moon casting away, in the cool night's air.

Lloyd was frail from running on seven days of no sleep. He was more than half dead on his feet.

Lloyd's brain felt like cotton, his body was so heavy as it was filled with lead, his eyes burned as though they had been dunked in acid.

Lloyd's eyes continued to fall shut of there own free will his body insistence on much-needed sleep. Grouchy was an understatement for his current mood.

"Lloyd get some sleep." Kai instead to the stubborn Green Ninja. "No!" Lloyd pouted like a small child refusing to take a desperately needed nap.

"Lloyd, you need to rest up." Zane pleaded with him trying to coax him to rest while Lloyd still had the chance to do so.

"It's important." Lloyd implored as Cole and Jay joined in with their brother's attempt of trying to get Lloyd to sleep.

"Ok, Lloyd. Tell us what's so important then you have to rest. Ok?" Jay replied coming to a compromise with the cranky and highly sleep deprived Green Ninja.

"When Morro was possessing me he used this necklace to see inside (Y/N)'s head." Lloyd began to explain to his brothers.

"What's so important about that?" Kai questioned and received a dirty look from Lloyd.

"I got to see too, I saw her memories of her past and where she came from." Lloyd snipped at the Ninja of Fire causing Kai to back off.