chapter 88

Murthy mansion
Manik had dropped nandini home all the while holding her hand. With a kiss on his cheek nandini had gotten of the car. Today had been nice for her, she was with Manik and that made her happy

Adi however did not like this. As much as he wished for Manik and nandini to be together again, he didn't want that to be based off ignorance. He wanted them to talk.

Entering nandini's room, he saw her smiling looking at her phone. She saw him, and immediately kept it down.

Ad : nandini

N : hi Adi, come sit

Sitting on the base of the bed he looked at her, doubtful of how to approach the subject.

Ad : so manik, it's all good with him

Nandini smiles

N : yes

Ad : look princess, you and him, you guys didn't talk about the past month did you.

Nandini's mood dropped and adi felt bad for being the reason for the smile going off her face. But he knew this was important

N : what's to talk about

Ad : princess there is a lot. His absence, your reaction. All that you told me ,and all that he needs to tell you. Ignoring it won't get you guys anywhere. Think about that.

N : adi today was beautiful, I don't want to spoil all that by talking about the past.

Ad : but that past is going to certainly effect your relationship. and moreover what are you even afraid of. If this problem was so big that you guys would break up, then you wouldn't be together today. When you remmember all of it and can still stay a couple then why not talk about it and get it out of your systems.

Nandini was understanding him, she was the one who always made others realize but one can't be understanding in all situations. Manik was a part of her life that made her irrational, changed all her views about life. Right or wrong, she always put him first.

N : I should and I will. Give it time. Manik and me we aren't really acting like it didn't happen. We are just not head on talking about it yet but we will.

Adi nodded, manik and nandini's relationship was weird that way. Only they understood what was going on. and no one else could ever do anything about that.

Ad: I just don't want you to get hurt princess

Adi kissed her forhead before leaving

-----
Space academy

The days passed on and things were slowly falling back into place now. Nandini and Manik had spent time together, talking but just not about the past month and what it had done to their relationship. A few jibes or teasing about the past month yes, but not about how it affected them. . A few kisses here and there were exchanged, and a few words expressing their love. Just not an exact I love you.

As for their friends, they too were trying to grow past this, some of them also exchanged greetings at college. But it didn't go past that . Fab 5 's album launch was tommorow and Manik had been quite busy in that. Their time in college was was mostly taken up in practices and the producers.

Two days were left for the album launch and they had submitted the songs. and were now free. Just waiting for the results.

A huge party was going to be hosted the evening of the official launch with media and many names of the Music Industry. Fab 5 was certainly doing a spectacular entry in the music world. Also the album would be out the next morning morning for the world to hear.

But that had time, and right now everyone was now back to concentrating on college.

Manik and nandini had been glued to each other's side through out the day and were now standing by the corridor.

N : do you think we should call our friends to hang out. So long and we are still fighting. At least we can try once

M : and what if we fight again princess ,I don't want to hear anything against you. I don't know if I would be able to stop myself this time.

Manik pulls nandini close. and a pushes a hair back behind her ear that had fallen on her forehead. He then kisses her brow lightly.

N : but at least we would be trying. I think we should give this a chance.

Manik was now playing with her fingers.

N : Manik

Nanidni whined. Kissing her hand Manik looks at her

M : yes princess

N : I was saying something

M : whatever you want princess. If you want to call them, call them. Princess gets what princess wants

Nandini smiles and gets her phone out, Manik however is busy kissing her. Sometimes her cheek, her forehead, her neck. and nandini hasn't been able to type even a word yet

N : concentrate Manik

M : I am concentrating on you. How you blush when I kiss your cheek. How your breath hitches when I kiss right here, behind your ear

Kissing her, manik trailed down kisses down her neck. Nandini got lost in the sensation. and only realized when her phone slipped from her hand.

She pulled back and manik pouted. Nandini couldn't control herself seeing manik look so adorable so she kissed him. But before he could pull her again. She took a few steps back

N : no, now call your friends and tell them to come to murthy mansion after college. I'll inform adi and my friends.

Well Manik couldn't deny his princess could he, so he called them. and then nandini and he too left for murthy mansion.

------
That's all for today

Sorry that I didn't update sooner. But I am having a bad writer's block. Seriously couldn't even write a few words.

So here's to hoping this chapter is up to the mark.

Do vote and comment

Precap : all under one roof .