part 8

How is this possible? How is this house on my name? I dont know anything about this my dad cannot afford this place i know that. Who is helping me? The lady asked me will you have some juice or coffee or milk she asked me.

What is your name aunt? My name is Mary you can call me aunty.

I will be with you to cook, clean, washing and anything you need. But aunty who sent you here and i .. don't i mean i cannot afford all there.

I dont have a job and i cannot pay you dont mind aunty beeing very frank with you i.. dont worry madam i was made a contract and i will be with you always to help you.

Who made the contract? Well wisher mam.

Oh no every one has their own song on a word well wisher. So mam will you drink anything i will have some straberry milkshake and no sugar.

I called few more companies and sent my resume. I have to wait for a call probably it will make my life a bit better. Mary handed me an envelope which is similar to my dad's envelope.

I opened it to see a credit card and a password, there is a letter buy cloths. I actually need cloths some formal. Aunty i want to go out so..i will be with you madam.

Are you sure? One more thing i need to search a mall nearby. Dont worry mam i know so if you are ready we shall go mam. Lets go aunty am ready, well i will get my purse.

We went down in a elevator with two mire men having big guns in their hands. I will book a cab wait aunty, no need madam car is ready.. what? Car? I dont have one?

Its a black audi car very comfortable i sat in the back seat and aunt sat near the drivers seat. We traveled for about fifteen minutes we are at the mall.

The men in black are with us now. Aunty will they come with us. Yes madam its gor security. Security?? I will go crazy...i went into two shops and chose five formal dresses and some shoes which will match.

Madam should i get you something to drink. Lets go home aunt .. already she asked yea aunt i have done my shopping. Did you use the card madam. No i didn't use i got some money myself and i used it to pay off. Do you want to buy something else madam yea but these are expensive aunty.

Let it be.. oh madam use the card or else i will loose my job. What? But how? Ok dont worry aunty i have to buy one more so i will go with the card. Thank you madam.

I went into the handbags shop and its pretty expensive and my eyes stuck on a bag which is a Red one and its eighteen thousand dollers.