ᏖᏇᎧ

Life was boring. Ever since Elena came back from wherever she was they didn't talk once. On top of all Tyler acts strange, he is more aggressive than before ,stronger and he also avoids her like a plague. Like he is afraid to touch her or something.

So yes, life was boring. Her sister consistently going out to do whatever she does. Adeline didn't know and her bestfriend avoiding her. Life was great 'Note sarcasm'. Adeline spend her time in her room with drawing or reading history books. Yes history books ever since she was young she loved history especially the Vikiger and their culture. She doesn't know why thought, her brother Jeremy said it was plain weird 'Who likes to learn in their free time' he once said. But Adeline didn't care, she could spend hours reading books. Sighing, she get up with a massive bed head , gets ready and makes her way to school.

With Elena
"I don't know whats true and what's not true. But Klaus,I know is real" Rose said making Elena extremely uncomfortable.
"Wo is he ?" she asks looking in Stefan's direction
"One of the Originals. He is legend"Damon answers. Elena looks at Stefan wanting him to confirm it. "
He is from the first generation of vampires" Stefan affirms her. "Like Elijah?" Elena asks trying to collect her thoughts. "No" Rose speaks up "Elijah is the Easter bunny compared to Klaus"
Elena looks at her disbelieving "Klaus is the real deal" "Klaus is known to be the oldest" Stefan tells Elena "So you are saying that the oldest vampire in the history is coming after me?" She wants to know clearly doubting what they're saying. "Yes" "No" Rose and Stefan said at the same time.
"What they're trying to say is ..I mean if what she's saying is true"
"Which it is" "And you're not just saying it so we don't kill" "Which I am not" "Then maybe" Damon explains. Elena takes a deep breath attempting not to panic."Elijah is dead. No one else even knows you exists" Stefan comforts her.
"Not that we know of" Rose states not helping. "I never met anyone that laid eyes on him. We're talking about centuries of truth mixed with fiction. For all we know,he could be a stupid bed time story." He said looking at Elena "He is real" Rose interferes "He is not going to give up " she claims thinking back.
Century after century of Klaus hunting without giving up or giving them a break. "If he wants something, he gets it. If you are not afraid of Klaus, then you're an idiot. "Alright we're shaking" Damon jokes, Elena stands up making her way out of house 'Katherine...she must have answers'. "Where are you going?" Stefan asks "School" Elena lies "Okay, wait a second I am going to grab my jacked "No .. it's okay...I can go alone".

Arriving at school Adeline spots Jeremy and Bonnie talking to each other "Hey guys " she greets them "Hey Addy" Bonnie says shifting away from Jeremy "What's up?" Jeremy's asks her little sister "Oh nothing just-" Adeline's answer is interrupted by a dark skinned boy "Hey can someone Show me the to the secretary?" He asks everyone but clearly looking at Bonnie. Jeremy saw this and got jealous , to soothe him Adeline lays a hand on his shoulder. But Jeremy shakes Addy rudely off and storms away. Rolling her eyes she makes her way to class.

With Elena and Kathrine

"Klaus wanted to sacrifice me to break the curse and that is exactly what he want to do with you , Elena. He wanted to drain every single drop of my blood from my body."
Kathrine says smirking. "I got away and now it's your turn " she continues with a low laugh."The curse was bound by the sacrifice of Petrova blood and only Petrova blood will break it. Witches are really crafty with their spells So the doppelganger was created as a way to be able to undo the spell. Once the doppelganger reappeared, the curse can be broken agian"
Elena takes a breath , slowly understanding the situation. "So you ran before he could kill you."

At the Salvatore house

"How can I find Klaus ?" Damon demands from Rose "You don't find him , he finds you . But I got in touch with Elijah via Slater." Rose explains
"Enough of this chit chat , bring me to him."
So they immediately leave to meet Slater. They find him in a cafe. Demon asks how Rose can stand the Sunlight in it and  Rose explains that the windows are double-paned and tempered and UV rays can't penetrate.
Slater comes in the picture and Rose and him hug and catch up . When Rose tries to introduce Damon , Slater suddenly tells them Damon's basic life story while Damon turns to him with a questioning face.

With Elena
"Tell me...what happend next?" Elena says after giving her another blood shot. And Katherine did.
With every adding detail, Elena's face become more and more horrified.
"That's terrible " " Oh , we didn't came  to the best part" Kathrine says with a smirk
"After becoming a vampire , I became homesick I guess . So I went to Bulgaria to see my family one last time." She continues "and when I arrived there every member of my village, every member of my family were massacred. 
He killed them , Elena and he is going to to the same with your family. And the whole for god's saken town.
He will kill the Salvatores , your friends Bonnie , Caroline , your aunt and your cute little obvious siblings Jeremy and ...ah what was her name again....Ada..Adele..no Adeline ! " she finishes with a smug face.
"Don't dare to hurt them" Elena said angrily. "Why not? The other may protect themselves. But your little siblings, don't stand a chance in hell. It would be so hilarious to watch their shocked look . Addy's wide brown eyes when I'll slit her throat and sink my teeth in...
I'm hungry ,Elena, give me more  blood."
"If  you dare to hurt them in any way I'll-" "You will what? Elena ? Kill me? You brother may get a clue but your sister is completely obvious. She's such a snack" Kathrine smirks.
"I'm done taking to you, Kathrine." "C'mon don't you wanna know the whole story ? It will be a crazy ride. Sit" Elena musters Kathrine. She has to know the whole story to protect her family. "Alright but don't make any comments like that ever again" Elena tells her angrily. "Alright,  just give me a little more blood" Elena gives her more blood and Kathrine begings to complete her story. After a while it gets quite " So, tell me....How can I protect them ?" Elena asks.
"Well it took a while to find out so it will cost you" "What do you want ?"
"I want to get out here, Elena. Do that for me and I'll tell you their weakness." Kathrine smirks at her "Will you do that for me?Swear it Elena! Swear it on the life of little Addy!" Kathrine shouts. Elena hesitate for a moment. 'The Originals are a thousand times more dangerous than Kathrine. But there is no guarantee that she will not hurt Addy or Jermy..'.
After a while Elena finally opens her mouth "Swear that you will leave Mystic falls and that you wont hurt any of my siblings!" "Alright, I knew that you will demand that. I will leave this dirty hole as fast as I can. I guess revange can wait a little." "I swear I will let you out Kathrine! Tell me!"
"Swear it on the life of Addy, Elena! ~Do it~" Kathrine sings. "I'll swear it on the life of my sister! Now tell me" Elena shouts. "Wow so brave of you ! My little ~doppelganger~....Alright, it took my a little while to find out but the Originals have one weakness. A human" Elena leans forward "A human?" She asks
"Well... a soulmate if you want to put it that way. A destined patner.. the Originals share. A little living weakness. Find them and you will win but it won't be easy. Who know if they are even born yet....Such a terrible thing. A soulmate."