Pool

Kay what you doing up there.. ? Coming I screamed . I came back downstairs in my bathing suit , I figured since clare was grilling I might as well enjoy some sun... I came downstairs and Clarence just stared at me. What baby I look fat ? I did a spin around. Hell no you look fine asf. You lucky you pregnant and I can't fuck you the way I want he smirked.
He came behind me and rub my stomach , baby you look so beautiful . I got in the water and it was so warm.

I took a picture and put it on IGJulez mommy and daddy can't wait for you to get here 🦋 After a while I got out , Clarence was still on the grill and smoking a blunt

Julez mommy and daddy can't wait for you to get here 🦋
After a while I got out , Clarence was still on the grill and smoking a blunt . I got out wrap the towel around me getting out. Clarence was on the phone  with Black , music was playing . I walked passed him and he grabbed me kissing me all in my face. Baby I said laughing , black and a couple people coming over go change He whispered. Seriously clare it hottttt I wanna tan a little more. Baby you look so good right now. Look he said look what you doing to me , I looked down and looked back up to him... that's your problem I said walking passed him. Oh that's my problem he said looking at me. Iight remember that when you want some .
I didn't change thou I put on a cover up robe to match it. My big ol belly was sticking out. I walked downstairs and Clare gave me the eye . Black girlfriend was in the pool and I decided to join her. A lot more people started arriving and it was getting pack donte Clarence cousin was on the grill. I took off my cover up and sat on the edge of the pool. Hey girl I said talking to ava blacks girlfriend. Hi she said look at that belly. He getting big in there I laugh.
Why Clarence staring over here. I turned around and he moition me to come over. He was siting by the grill, I walk to him grabbing my cover up leaving it open standing in between his legs. He kissed my belly and looked up and kissed me , you okay ? He said. Yeah baby. You think you tanned enough ? Why I asked ? Cause if I see one more nigga staring at you imma shoot this bitch up. I looked up at him. He was so serious .......
Baby stop nobody looking at me , they already know who daddy is I whispered in his ear ... I felt both of his hand on my ass and his lips on my neck. Mhmmm I let a moan slip, baby you know that's my spot I whisper. Can y'all go get a room or stop that shit that's how she got pregnant in the first place. My cheeks lit up red . Shut up damn I can love on my lady anywhere I please nigga.
I want you ... i said in his ear barely above a whisper. Nope he said pushing me back a little. Say that know I said walking away from him . I sat back down by Ava and she started rubbing my belly . what happen there , she pointed I grab my neck and look back at clare starring at me . He play too much , maybe he feel like he gotta mark his territory she said laughing . Whatever he knows I am not going nowhere that's gonna be my husband I said watching him talk to dontae.
Lisa I looked at her walking up to Clarence I will usually turn up but  imma see how this shit play out . I sat in the water kicking my feet . I look back over and both of them was gone. I got up slowly trying not to panic. I am about 8 months next week I'll be 9 so I am not tryna get myself angry or worked up.
I walk passed dontae and he grab me , ma where you going he ask me with a more concerned look . Looking for your brother you seen him . He told me he was going to bring some more liquor up , he told me to keep a eye on you . I try walking in the house but he grab me . Black get off me. Sis please just take a seat . I snatch away from him and started checking the house since his car was still out there.
With every walk my heart thumped and my cramps started getting worse. I hear commotions coming from the bathroom & I prayed when I open the door that Clarence would not be behind this door. I twisted the knob , and seen Lisa on her knees giving my Clarence my baby daddy the love of my life head . I open the door wide enough so he can see me.
Clarence!!!!!! He looked like a deer caught in headlights. I can't I started sobbing the cramps started getting worse and I walked away before he can say anything to me . My heart was broken and I didn't wanna hear anything he had to say . Not a word , baby I am sorry he pleaded . I walk up stairs to change my clothes crying uncontrollably.
I grab my keys and Clarence was at the room door tryna to stop me from leaving. I hate you , I never in my life been so humiliated. I walked past him and down the stairs making my way to my truck. Kay please baby I am sorry I wasn't what you think.           Clarence fuck you I am done I never wanna see you again , you coulda stayed where you was at and at this moment I wish you was Dead I got in my car starting it up heading to my apartment .
I finally got there crying historically and incomplete denial that he ever loved me. Getting out the car it was a even bigger box of roses and just one black one in between. I figured I'll grab some clothes and head to my parents house even thou my dad is the last person I wanna see right now.
I kick the flower over , holding my stomach i dont know why but I felt like Julez was coming soon . I grab his bag and my hospital bag and head towards my parents house.