Chapter 5 : Why do you I hate you so much?

*[Louis POV]*

Crap, crap, crap. Why do I do this to myself? He clearly did better than my own expectations for him. His voice sounded like the voice of an angel sent down to be discovered. He could go places with that voice of his.. I'd ask him for the reason, but why bother anymore? It was evident that he didn't trust me no matter what.. But why does it bug me so much that I had to excuse myself out of my favorite place in the whole world? It just didn't make much sense to me to hear clear new details about him when my friends are around, while all I get is a moody teenager who doesn't want to have any thing to do with me... This fact is just simply depressing.

After occupying the same stall in the washroom for nearly an hour, I decided that I made them wait long enough, and I should just purchase something they'd like... A pizza party? Niall's been hots for those things for a long while now, and frankly I've been just stalling. I made a few phone calls before getting back inside the shiny glass doors. "Hey you're back!" Zayn said excitedly totally going out of character. I looked at him with surprised eyes while staring at the rest of the lads.

Each of them threw me a shrug except for Harry who was looking clearly displeased. "What's wrong with Curly over there?" I asked Niall who also was looking at the lad with a frown. "I donno..." he shrugged while taking a bite of his strudel. "He was just like that after you left without saying a word." Liam added joining in on our little conversation. I gaped at both of them. "You can't be serious!" I mouthed silently to them. They ignored me, seeing as they knew me too well that I'd ask them for help.

"Zayn?" I pouted at the lad who was trying to ignore me, but instead having worry etched on his face. "Zaaaaayyyyynnnneeeeeyyyyy!?" I repeated making him wince in response while bearing his hazel gaze on me. "What Louis?" he asked in an annoyed tone. I huffed while crossing my arms. "Nevermind.." spat angrily while sitting in a corner 'alone'. It took Zayn a few good minutes to think about it, and sit beside me.

"What do you want Lou?" he asked with more feeling this time. A smile was even written on his face. "Well, I need to talk to you.. alone." I told him as we both got up. "Guys we'll be right back." I told them, as me and Zayn headed off to a sound-proof room.

*{Harry POV}*

Lou got up with Zayn by his side. The boys looked pretty much calm on this situation. "Hey guys?" I mumbled while still pouting. They looked at me knowingly, and they eyed each other. "Zayn to Louis... hmm.. he is sorta like his.. personal psychiatrist.. he consults with Zayn every time he needed something." Liam said while seating himself comfortably on the couch. "Yeah, and we help out with emotional problems and junk." Niall said while nodding. 

"So does he pay you guys to hang out with him?" I asked them curiously. They snorted at my question and shook their heads. "Our parents specialize on these things... we don't need to get payed for being his friend."  Niall said with remnants of crumbs on his mouth. "And plus Lou's fun to hang with." Liam added while stroking a chunk of his hair. A pang of hurt hit me like a speeding train. "..we don't need to get payed for being his friend." Niall's words echoed in my mind.

"I didn't have--" I stopped myself again from thinking out loud. The boys didn't hear me. and I preferred that. For the first time in my life I was actually jealous of him. Louis. My mother always planned everything. From my first animal encounter, to celebrity 'drop-off' Mum always had it planned. No matter what, it always happens that I grew so tired of it. 

"Something wrong Harry?" Louis asked me with worried eyes. His face was so close to me that I can practically smell his vanilla-filled scent. A gasp remained in my throat as the boys eyed me with worried glances also. When did Louis get here? I thought as I backed away and shook my head. "No.. nothing's wrong." I mumbled sternly at him while looking away. Louis looked at me once more, and looked at the boys for a second making them nod.

"You go ahead, we'll finish up." Zayn said while sending Louis a 'look'. Louis smirked and nodded while hauling me with him. "Hey let go of me." I ordered. No response came from Louis' direction. "I said let GO!" I repeated while whipping my hand away from him. He looked taken back for a second, but he phased back to a small.. weak smile. "Sorry.' he mouthed silently while opening the passenger's seat, and allowing me in.

I was about to protest, but that blank look on his face said another story. They said that he learned to suppress his feelings? Don't make me laugh.. he's pretty easy to read I thought. He didn't smile nor did he frown. A hint of anger, despair, and emptiness was clearly written on his eyes. I should know.. I had that look down in the bag. "Hey Lou--" I was about to call out to him, but stopped myself as we pulled over to the curb of the road.

"Where are we going?" I asked him not knowing at all where we were. "Just to pick-up a few things." he nodded while he got up out of the car. "Stay here." he ordered sternly. My feet suddenly felt bolted to the ground. How does he do that? I've never obeyed someone other than my mom, and suddenly I'm doing this? There must be something keeping me here... I can feel it. I stayed inside fumbling with the buttons on the car pressing the radio, and putting on the conditioner. "Man it's hot." I said emptily while fanning myself.

Louis came back thanking a lady, and kissing the side of her cheek. Don't tell me he's a flirt too? I thought silently. He smiled while he got 8 boxes inside the car. "What's inside them?" I asked while he came in. He threw me a shrug, and said nothing else.  We arrived at the mansion within minutes.  He came in, in silence.. he didn't even notify his servants? what's his deal? my anger flared once more. Is he trying to get me mad with all these fakeness that is his life? I gotta ask him.

"Lou--" "Master, I'll open the door." Mary said while opening those wooden doors with a smile. Louis nodded while smiling also. Box by box, Louis asked for no help. Each of them looking heavier and heavier. "Louis, I told you.. and I'm willing to repeat it.. I wanna help!" I exclaimed to the lad finally making him stop on his tracks. He turned to face me with a frown on his face. "I told you it's fine... and I don't think you mean it anyway by wanting to help." he whispered the last part.

He left without a word and went inside his room without batting an eyelash at me. What's wrong with me? Do I repulse him or something? Why do I not trust him? Why do I act differently around him? Do I hate him that much?

_________________________________________________________________________

I'm back guys!!

Sorry it's been so long.. but here I am <33

-sighs happily- I went to the places they went to, and I feel so damn proud of it. Can't say the same thing about the heat though.. Florida is so exhausting!! But Universal Studios is fantastic!!~ Can't wait to come there again <3

~Cam xoxox