Chapter - 6

Our feelings are uncontrollable and we can only feel when something already happened. No matter we realized or not but the feel stay always in us.

-TR

Piyali's POV

The sun light hit direct on my face and I open my eyes slowly. My eyes get wide seeing the person in front of me...so close.

My hand resting on his chest while his hand caged me in his arms. I tried to slowly move his hand from my waist but it's impossible...his girl get even tight.

And at last I started to push him but in next second her pulled more close.

"That's not a way to say good morning" I look at him but he's still closed his eyes but I can saw clearly he's having a smirk.

"Let go of me" I said and tried to push but it's all vain.

"So weak babe. You need to be strong to push me" he finally open his eyes. The deep black eyes which can keep captivating me. But I shook all this and tried to push again but he pulled more close.

"Continue it. I'm enjoying" I stop hearing his words. He's having mischievous glance. I now realize our body is touching and the more I push he comes on me more.

"Get off from me" I yelled but hissed when he tight his grip on my waist.

"I didn't give you the authority to say against me. Be in your limits" I glare at him and he smirked.

He left me and I left his side with jerk.

His phone rings and look at me.

"Go and fresh up. The right side had your clothes" he left the room answering call.

I open the cupboard door and saw my clothes shift here.

When it happens?

After getting fresh I come to room and looking outside through window. Seems like I was some island which I didn't notice before as thinking only running.

Everywhere is looking like forest and far away sea...full trap.

Ansh..I whisper, don't know what happened to him. Will my Uncle-aunt care him anymore. Thinking only my eyes filled up.

Hearing door opening sound I wipes the tears. I noticed my corner of eyes him left washroom and coming outside and left hurry.

Soon again door knock and comes a servant with food trolley. I don't want to eat anything from here but I'm feeling so hungry. I finished my breakfast and sit in bed. The room has been locked from outside.

Day passed quickly with my failed planning to run from here. Being in this room I was getting frustrated. All drawers are locked only my side cupboard is open.

Finally nothing to do I changed into night dress after having dinner and sit on bed.

Soon sleep took over me.

Advay's POV

"You really thought you can win?" I smirk and he gulp.

Finally I win the deal and also had this Ryan Mehera in my feet. What he thought he'll mess with me and can be save?

"Please leave me" I laughed hearing his pled...how much I love hearing this begged for mercy.

"Oh you should think before but now" I tight his neck and he starts coughing. His hands are tied so he can't do anything.

"You're going to embrace the place made you for" I jerk him and take out my gun and shoot him on head.

Nice shoot...I comment myself and left the room. Outside my men's are waiting.

"Vivian make sure the mess would clean and go and take care things in mansion. I and Varun are going to handle the work there" I said and left.

If this wouldn't important I'll never leave. Don't know why I feel like not going...maybe because of that girl..she's lately always in my mind. 'take care mansion thing' Vivian better understand I already instruct him everything. It's for only 1 week and I was feeling like a year would be going in every second.

I left to Paris for work.

Hope 1 week passed fastly because I'm getting frustrated every second.

"Vivian said about that girl" he said and I give him a look better to shut his mouth.

The morning last day is great but today morning is feeling uneasy...Damm this girl. What she's doing?

Piyali's POV

I open my eyes and saw the room empty. I sigh feeling relax...he didn't come at least.

I heard knock on door.

Who can be in early morning?

I look the watch and gasped. It's already 11. In 3 years the tough life made me wake up 6 but again getting a comfortable bed I maybe feel better.

I come out my thoughts hearing again knock. I open the door find a man standing there. He's looking like 23-24 years old wearing a white shirt and jeans.

I questionfully look at him and he looks me up-down. I feel little uncomfortable in his gaze.

"I guess you need more time to get ready. Be fast. Advay asked me to give you tour in the house" he left before I could say anything. I get fresh  and get ready.

I heard a knock again and open finding the same guy.

"Come" I nods and come out the room finally.

He ops Vivian give me tour of the house and come downstairs dinning table side. The house is quiet big and every corner there's a guard. I didn't go outside as it's not allowed.

"Let's have breakfast" I nods with smile. he's talking nicely and I feel good.

We had breakfast and he asked about myself questions. I hesitated to answer but then I answer. He seems not bad that and besides they already know about me.

I thought to take a chance..

"Can I call?" He gives me serious look.

"Sorry it's not possible" I didn't say anything, I was getting tensed every second about my brother.

Tear fall from my eyes remembering my brother...I'm sorry mumma Papa. I couldn't be a good daughter yours and good sister of my brother. I can't protect him. I failed.

"Hey don't cry. Everything will be fine" I shook my head.

"My brother" I whisper.

"Please don't cry. All will be alright" I nods and left towards my room.

There's no way I can save my brother now. My life was only because of Ansh but now what should I do?

I cried because of my helplessness.
___________________________

Please like comment and share.
Love you guys ❤️ ❤️