Introduction

Jungkook – A 21-year-old male who is an idol in the world's biggest boy band and biggest K-pop group; BTS. He is handsome, tall, has a well-built body, loved by many of girls and ever so perfect. In addition to his looks, his personality is of gold and his heart is extremely pure. There is nothing he isn't good at it, therefore, given the name the golden maknae. He recently bought an apartment in one of the most expensive areas in Seoul and for his age he is doing extremely well. He is thankful for everything he has, and he lives with the rest of his group in their luxurious apartment in Seoul. However, despite the fame and love he gets, he has many haters and people who target him which leaves him vulnerable as well as the rest of his group BTS. He loves pets and loves going out to this specific pet café near the dorm of BTS.

Y/n – Y/n is a 20-year-old girl who is working on getting a degree in Pharmacy. She Is extremely hard-working, beautiful, tall, extremely funny and loved and cared for by everyone who knows her. She is a very kind, loving and caring soul and she moved to Seoul when she started studying Pharmacy because coming to South Korea was always her dream. She is now fluent in speaking Korean. Her parents didn't agree with her choice, but she was passionate and determined, which allowed her to come as far as she has. She lives in an apartment in Seoul with her best friend, Irene who is also doing the same degree as her. Y/n also has a part time job working as a receptionist at an Orthodontics. She loves listening to music, working out, drawing, baking and just relaxing. Walking anywhere she gets many looks and people talking to her due to her good looks, charisma and ethereal beauty. She is loved by many and everyone falls in love with her.