Night 3 pt 2

An- might No will start cussing Also that frank meme is u.

Goldie carried you into the party room calmly. The first things you noticed were

A.Bonnie pacing back and forth worriedly
B.Chico stress eating pizza
C.Foxy trying to calm Bonnie down
D.Freddy trying to keep stuff in order.

"H-hey guys.." you said in a shaky voice.

"Y/N!" They yelled and rushed over. You jumped and covered your ears as they had startled you. Chico took you from Goldie and hugged you, the hoodie coming up a bit. You quickly pulled it down, blushing.

At this point everyone but Goldie realized you weren't wearing pants.

"S-stop staring! M-m-my un-uni-ifor-orm g-go-ot r-rip-ipped!" You yelled at them and they all looked away. "A-assholes" You muttered, angry.

"The lass can swear!" Foxy said, mock surprised. "Welcome to the fuckin club!"

"Listen here you lil bitch I know I'm only 4 feet tall but I will drop kick your fucking ass then throw you straight in the trash motherfucker"

Everyone looked shook for a second then Chico started laughing his ass off.

"HEY DONT DROP ME YOU CHICKEN MCNOBODY!" You screeched hugging him tightly. At this everyone started laughing. The bell rang.

"Me and foxy will walk you 'ome, oui? Goldie said. "To keep you safe." You nodded and Chico put you down. You, Goldie, and Foxy said goodbye and then started the journey ((DONT STOP BELIEVING- HOLD IN TO THAT FEEELLLIIINNN)) to your house.