21

Briesnz POV

"Jamere best friendddd" I yelled through the camera on FaceTime.

"Yesss girlaaa"

"Wyd , it feel like Ian spoke to you in years bitch."

"That's you, you be to busy taking care of my baby and worried bout daequan ass. But Ian doing shit waiting for somebody to come over, what bout you?"

"Girl boo girl boo. I'm never to busy for you. But nun laying here in the bed bored and hungry"

"Yeah ight, where my baby at anyway? And call daequan you know he gone bring you sum food."

"She right here falling a sleep " I said showing her in the camera.

"But ion like asking him for stuff cause that's all I been doing ever since I met him.

He helped me get a new apartment and a new car in like 2 weeks. He even bought my baby stuff.

"Girl hushhhh he got it and he happy to give. Ion see nun wrong with it" she said shrugging her shoulders.

"See, no" I said laughing.

I heard knocks at a door and footsteps through the phone and remembered she said she was having somebody come over.

"Who is that?"

"Girl you know who, I'm bout to get me some dick. I'll call you later bye I love youuuu" she said fast and hung up.

Ughhh I'm so hungry and ion feel like making me nothing or going to buy nun.

As soon as I said that daequan FaceTimed me.

"Wyd"

"Nun laying hungry, what you doing tho "

"Want me to get you some food? But nun chillin bout to prolly take a nap."

" if you wanna buy me some food I'd prefer a Wendy's 4 for 4 with some strawberry lemonade and you could come over and we could take a nap together including Vassiah."

"Alright I'll be there" he said then hanging up."

Me and him like best friends I would sayyy. Ever since I had my baby he been here WAYY more then Kd stupid ass. Ever since I told him block me he hasn't did shit for my baby, he hasn't even bought no diapers wipes milk nun. But Ian tripped on it cause me and my baby always gone be good. I can't say that all the way but I can cause Daequan been helping out to.

3 minutes later daequan text me and said open the door.

I opened the door then he came in with the food and stuff.

"Let's go to the back, my feet hurt so I just wanna lay down." I said while hugging him.

"Want me to give you a foot massage ? Make you feel wayyy better"

Lemme tell y'all. He give the best messages PERIOD. It's like the people at spas or sum but better.

"You being nice today, wassup witchu?"

"Alr Alr I was gone wait to tell you but my sister cancer gone" he said all smiling.

"Get the fuck outta here. I'm so happy for her. I'ma call her later cause me and her gone go out to celebrate perioddd."

He just laughed at me.

When we got to my room he immediately grabbed Vassiah. She was like 5 months now.

"Here go my baby, my big big baby." He said in a baby voice making her laugh.

The bond they had made me so happy. I just wish Kd and her had a bond, but it's still fuck him.