[02] narrative¹

A/N: I changed it. Their parents doesn't know anything about their past relationship.

━━━━━━✿━━━━━━

"For Mr. and Mrs. Chou" Momo raised her glass followed by the guests. They made a toast and drank the wine.

Momo started clinking the glass and a lot of people did the same thing. Tzuyu clenched his jaw while looking at Momo, the girl got a playful smile on her face and Tzuyu tried his best to act normal.

Since their parents and the guests are looking at them, Tzuyu got no other choice but to kiss the latter. As usual, it's a quick kiss that's why Momo shouted it was boring.

"A long and passionate kiss please" Momo demanded and Tzuyu can't stop cursing Momo mentally.

"Who wants them to kiss like that? Show how much you love each other" she added and the people around them agreed to what she said.

"Damn this girl is getting on my nerves" Tzuyu cursed and Sana was just looking at him.

"Let's do it. Come on, everyone's waiting for us" Sana uttered

"You're really taking full advantage of this marriage, huh?" Tzuyu mocked and Sana just smiled at him.

"Our parents are looking at us so shut the fuck up and kiss me" Sana said, keeping her smile so people will not doubt anything about them.

"Alright, alright" Tzuyu acted as he stood up from his chair. "My wife" he added as he offers his hand to his wife in which Sana accepted it right away. The guy cupped his wife's face as he moved closer simultaneously with her and their lips met in a passionate kiss, granting everyone's request.

After that kiss, Tzuyu turned around to wipe his lips and act like he's throwing up causing for Sana to pinch his back that made him flinch.

"You're overreacting. You're like a girl"  Sana said and his eyebrows furrowed upon hearing that.

"So you're telling me that I act like a girl?" Tzuyu asked and Sana nodded her head.

"Be thankful that I am nice right now" Tzuyu mumbled while holding tightly onto his glass.

"Thank you, baby" Sana said and now he's totally pissed off deep inside of him but he doesn't want to show it infront of everyone.

Sana got an idea to annoy him more. She held the microphone and requested a song entitled You Are The Reason. Tzuyu massaged his forehead because he can't take it anymore.

"Let's dance, babyboy" Sana mumbled, loud enough for others to hear it. She held Tzuyu's hand and drag him in the middle. She then put her hands on Tzuyu's nape and Tzuyu followed her by placing his hand on the latter's waist.

Everyone keep their eyes to the newlywed couple in the middle. Some of them are squealing because they look so sweet.

There goes my heart beating 'cause you are the reason

"You are not the reason why my heart is beating" Tzuyu said causing for Sana to laugh.

"Same boy. My heart is beating because I'm alive" Sana said and Tzuyu suddenly held her hand as he turns her around twice.

"What if you're still inlove with me? Poor you because I don't have feelings for you anymore" Tzuyu said

"Well... I can't even remember everything that happened between us" Sana said and Tzuyu just faked a smile.

"You can't remember because the truth is you cheated on me and you never have true feelings for me" Tzuyu said and Sana nodded her head.

"Let's wait until I remember the truth. I only remember few things about us and as far as I remember, the moments that we shared are real enough for me to say that I loved you" Sana said as she leaned her body closer to him. They danced in the middle looking like they are really inlove with each other even though they are not.

Sana have an amnesia two years ago and some memories are still not vivid. Her parents told her that she rolled down on the stairs and the sharp part hit her head. She asked what really happened to her that day and they said everything was an accident.

There's a lot of people joined them in the middle of the dance floor. Even their parents danced with them with a happy smile, surely because they finally merged their companies together and no one can ever beat them when it comes to money.

"You did well, son. Congratulations" Yuan congratulated his son Tzuyu and and daughter-in-law Sana. He then hugged his son tightly while tapping his back.

"Give me my money" Tzuyu whispered to his father and Yuan ended up laughing at him.

"We have gift for the two of you" Liana said as she grab the key from her husband's pocket. She gave the key to her daughter first and the other one to Tzuyu.

"A house?" Sana asked and her Mom nodded her head. Tzuyu then checked the keys and the two are different from each other.

"Different keys. You mean we have our own house one by one? Wow. Thank you so much" Tzuyu thanked them by bowing but his mother said something that broke his bubble.

"Just one house. Front key and back key. Hahaha" Sally and Liana giggled with their gift and their husbands are just looking at them. Their parents are really bestfriends since they were young that's why they force their children to marry each other because they planned it for their security and money at the same time. It's for their own good, that's what they said.

"That's our first gift. More to come as long you keep your relationship grow bigger" Kaito said as he put his arm around Tzuyu's shoulders.

"I know you a lot since you were born. Don't ever hurt my daughter. I trust you, Tzuyu" he said seriously.

"Dad, don't pressure him like that" she said as she clings onto her father's arm.

"I just want him to protect you, my princess" he said and a smile formed on Sana's lips. Even though her parents forced her to marry Tzuyu, Sana literally got the best parents ever. She trusts their decision because she knows that they only want the best for her.