Chapter 19: CORE

A/N: Masaya ako kasi maraming nag aabang ng story na to. Thank you for the support.

------------------

Alex's pov

I stayed inside the school the entire week busying myself establishing the new system. They threw me weird stares as if i'm talking foreigns. Brows knitted in confusion.  I paid them no mind and continue giving orders. Maegan, though confuse still did her best to follow. What's more surprising is Monica. Since 'that' day, she changed. She didnt complain and did her job excellently.

And she officially joined the squad.

Halos lahat nagulat sa balita. Sino naman ang hindi? Their queen is suicidal. But who knows what she's thinking? She even declared that she'll recruit more, which made me coughed blood internally.

" what's that? "

I rolled my eyes in annoyance. This guy always follows wherever i go. Konting konti nalang iisipin kong stalker ang taong to. What made me think twice is his face. This kind of face is undoubtedly one of the gorgeous one i've met. Hindi ako naniniwalang makukuha ko ang atensyon nya para sundan ako kahit saan. This person is hard to please and doesnt care about others. He can attracts bees and butterfies whenever he likes . His face is like sculpted in perfection by an expert artist. Other people likes men with blonde or shaded stylish hair, paired with colored eyes. But this guy can make them think again. His name Raven, really suit him.

Raven West has a thick shinny and ink colored hair. A couple of strands falling on his forehead barely hiding his eyes and brows. His thick brows lay majestically in perfect arc. He resembles a calculating emperor in ancient era. But what make him really look cold is his eyes. Just like his hair, his eyes' darker. Just looking at it makes you think of abyss. Extemely cold and terrifying.

But no matter how cold his eyes are, i can't stop looking. It's as if he's caged in the darkness. Just what did he experienced to look like this?

Iniiwas ko ang tingin at ibinalik ang atensyon sa harap.

" i'm updating our security system "

" hmm "  he replied shortly as if his words itself can make the world in debt. Extremely expensive.

I didnt paid attention to him anymore and finish typing everything. All we can hear is a sound of typing and soft blows of wind. An hour later, she removed the flash drive and excitedly close the laptop. Only to be surprised when a pair of black eyes continued staring. His eyes doesnt have any malice but pure... Amusement.

This guy!

" you're done? "

" you guess " i answered sarcastically. How dare him laugh at me in his mind. He followed again making me sigh in resignation. I place my hand at the transparent glass. A bright green colored laser appeared. A few seconds after, the metallic door opened. I hastily entered and sit in front of the main system. I ignored the guy behind me who is busy looking at the massive screen all around the place. His brows knitted in confusion, wondering why the heck those screens lit on has millions of characters moving almost at the same time every milliseconds. Those words are hardly readable and non existent in english dictionary. I laugh heartily making his attention turn towards me.

" you made all of these " he said more on like a statement not a question.  " impressive "

I almost choke myself with my own saliva. He may not be aware, but , he just smiled at me.

I grinned sheepishly.

' nahuli din kita '

When he notice me grinning, he turned back to ice again.