Ch 13: All I need.

Jisoo really had the nerve to think that sex with Jennie couldn't get better than it already was but it sure as hell did. Whoever said that sex is better with feelings really knew what they were talking about. Now it wasn't just sex, it was-as much as she hates to say it- love.

God she's turned into such a sap.

Whatever. It doesn't matter. The point was their sex life just got that much better. Which is why Jisoo was getting out of bed for the first time in the last 27 hours.

And purely for survival. She needed something to eat that wasn't Jennie.

Although she doubts she'll find something equally as satisfying.

Jennie was fast asleep in the bedroom. She doesn't mean to be cocky but she's really worn Jennie out. They deserve a good break. That way they can go at it again.

While she's searching through Jennie's kitchen for food the doorbell interrupts her. She tightens the robe around her naked body and attempts to tame her wild bed hair. Walking to the door she gives herself a once over before opening it.

Her brown eyes widen and she lets out an embarrassing yelp before closing the door shut again. Covering her mouth in shock she stands in front of the door speechless.

Oh god oh god oh god what does she do?

The doorbell rings again, bringing her out of her internal panicking.

Grabbing the nob She grimaces before opening the door a crack. Hiding her body behind it she pokes her head out. "Hi, can I help you?" She asks casually.

"You're the girl from the office, aren't you?" The man she remembers as Taehyung points.

"Is Jennie here?" Kai asks from behind him.

"Um actually..." her voice comes out a few octaves higher than usual. That's what happens when she lies. "I don't know where she is." There it is. There's the lie.

"You don't know where she is?" Kai raises a questioning brow.

"Then what are you doing in her apartment?" Taehyung adds.

Jisoo can feel herself shrinking under their scrutinizing gazes. Their intimidating brown eyes staring her down because they're not stupid and she's lying. Plus they were both ridiculously good looking as much as she absolutely hates to admit. She's a bisexual cut her some slack, we can't pick and choose, everyone is just hot!

"Oh um, Jennie's apartment? This isn't Jennies apartments." Jisoo shakes her head with a weary smile.

"It says Jennie Kim right here." Kai points to the mail cubby on the wall.

"Does it? They must've...spelled my name wrong!"

"Look lady, you're wasting our time. Where's our sister?" Taehyung says impatiently.

"Uhm...excuse me for a moment..." Jisoo shoots them a smile stepping away from the door. Abruptly Slamming it closed she runs back to Jennie's room. Jumping onto the bed she hides under the covers as far away from the "Evil handsome Kim brothers" as she can.

"Oh hey, didn't expect you back in bed so soon." Jennie's teasing tone muffles through her barrier. "Hey," She chuckles seeing Jisoo still in hiding. "What's going on?"

"Your brothers." Jisoo muffles through the blanket.

"What about them?"

"They're at the door." Jisoo informs just as footsteps make themselves present in the apartment.

"Jennie! We know you're here! We just wanna talk!" Taehyung's voice rings through the halls.

"What the fuck." Jennie gets out of bed. Snatching her robe off the floor she covers her naked body and marches out the door of her bedroom. "What the hell are you doing in my apartment?" She growls.