Chapter 12

Author's perspective

Taehyung's crystal clear eyes were teary as he saw the ravenette leaving. 

He tried his best not to let his weakness show but he couldn't hold his tears back. 

"Tae, are you okay? who was him? Why did he leave? Talk to me" 

Taehyung sniffed up his tears and cleaned up his face with the sleeves of his large sweater.

"Hyung, he was Jungkook" 

"Jungkook? Your friend that you told me about" 

"Yes" 

"Is everything okay between you two?" The black haired male asked.

"I-I don't know w-why he's treating me like this" the blonde sadly answered as he looked at the ground while playing with his fingers.

"Aww, don't worry dear, next time when you'll meet him, just ask him and If there's anything wrong then just talk it through" 

The young blonde nodded after the advice of his hyung. He could always share his secrets with his cousin Jin hyung. His hyung was very supportive of him and he could never see his little brother sad. He used to treat Taehyung like a baby, sometimes the blonde used to get upset with his hyung whenever he couldn't come and meet him but his Jin hyung somehow would always win his heart back again.

Jungkook's Perspective

I couldn't help the feeling that I felt after watching him with someone else. My blood was boiling and its vapours came out of my eyes in the form of tears.

I fell for him when I saw him for the first time. His eyes, his lips, his touch, his presence everything was just too much to leave. I thought we were good friends and he won't ever hide anything from me but it all felt like a lie. 

He came up as the most beautiful dream in my life and now he showed me the worst nightmare by being with someone else.

I wish I could tell him how much it hurts. I wanted him to be mine but everything was falling apart. 

My chest was getting heavier and heavier. I was trying my best to hold my feelings. 

I went straight to Jimin's house and knocked hardly even my knuckles turned red. 

"Jungkook you're back? Hey... Are you okay?" 

I couldn't hold anymore and I just threw myself on him. I cried on his shoulder. 

"Shh...! Jungkookie, stop it, talk to me. What happened?" 

He pulled me inside and made me sit on his couch.

"Tell me"

And with a long breath I said everything that was in my heart.

"Ahh! Jungkookssi, don't worry. He could be someone else. You shouldn't run away like that, you should talk to him and ask him. At least just once" 

"B-but what if I-I confess to him? No, I won't go again, I can't, I am scared" 

"Hey, just calm down, okay? Don't over think. You have a whole day to think about it. Be relaxed and firstly apologize to him for your behaviour and then ask him about the guy" 

I nodded because yeah Jimin was right. 

I should ask him first. 

I was wondering what if I didn't have Jimin as my friend and what would I do without him. I could never get to meet Taehyung without him. And I could never thank him enough for that.

"Thank you Jiminssi, thank you so much for always being by my side" 

He showed his eye smile to me and it calmed me down.

Taehyung's perspective

Flashback...

"Hey Tae"

"Hi Kookie" 

I was working in my kitchen when suddenly Jungkook showed up on my window.

"How are you petal?" He asked as he showed me his bunny smile.

I couldn't help but blush after the nickname he gave me. 

"G-good" I tried my best to hide my red cheeks to be noticed by him.

"I am just back after college, I just wanted to meet you so I came" he said and entered the kitchen from the backside door.

"I am glad you came," I said and he started to look at me with his beautiful round eyes. His eyes were stuck on me and his lips were formed into a warm smile.

He was silent and lost. His eyes were never leaving me and he saw me working peacefully.

His dark black deep eyes were staring deep down to my soul and his look was making me go crazy.

I could feel the burning of my cheeks and my face must've turned red.

My legs and arms became unsteady and as I was about to stand and grab the cream to garnish the cake, I suddenly felt my legs shaking and I fell down. 

I closed my eyes after realising that what was coming but before my body could meet with the ground, I felt a pair of arms resisting me to fall.

I opened up my eyes and found Jungkook holding me. His one hand was holding my waist and another was holding my hand.

"Are you okay?" He asked with his doe eyes filled with worries.

I nodded and tried my best to hide my blush. I stood up again and mumbled him a thank you.

"Take care of yourself next time Tae, I don't want you to get hurt" 

My heart was beating very fastly that it was about to come out of my chest after hearing his words. He really had his impact on me. And he was the one that I never ever wanted to leave.

Flashback ended

"Taehyungssi, customers are waiting" 

I came out of my thoughts as I heard the voice of my aunt.

I nodded and went to serve the customers.

Why was Kookie like that? Why he wasn't like before anymore?

I couldn't stop thinking about him. I felt warm liquid rushing to my eyes and I ran back to the kitchen after serving.

****

Aww! Guys I will try to reunite them soon.

Hope you like it