Eleven

Estelle woke up the next morning temporarily confused as to where she was again. She was in a bed with dark looking blankets and sheets that were different from her own. She was in a dimly lit room with bookshelves, and a fireplace. She sat up in the bed and rubbed her eyes. She looked around again, it taking awhile to finally dawn on her where she was. She was with Severus last night, they kissed, sat by the fire and she fell asleep and he woke up during the night from a nightmare...She remembered and jumped up from the bed. She stared at it, so many thoughts going through her head. She was most likely laying and sleeping in Severus' bed. 

This thought had not occurred to her last night and she was really only realizing it now, when she was more awake and aware. She blushed and ripped her eyes away from the bed and looked around a bit. She hadn't looked around properly during the middle of the night so she took the time now. She noticed there wasn't really any personal touches to the room like hers, there being no pictures or little things that belonged to him. His room was cold and dark and that was about it.

She walked to the door and hesitantly walked out. Severus wasn't in the office area so she assumed he was at breakfast already, though she was confused as to why he didn't wake her up and tell her and why he went so early. She was in the middle of putting her hair up, her hands tangled in her hair. She completely froze when she heard another door open which she didn't notice in the bedroom. She turned, her eyes wide and her face hot. Severus was walking out, drying his wet black hair. He had no shirt on but he did have trousers. He glanced up, finding her just standing there with her arms up and her hands in her hair. They locked eyes for a minute, her face growing more red. It was quiet for a few seconds but then he looked smug and smirked, "Good morning." He raised one eyebrow, watching and waiting for her reaction.

"M-Morning," she choked out, her hair falling from her grip and falling back down her back and on top of her shoulders. She blinked, stared for a second longer and turned around quickly. She couldn't get the picture of his bare chest out of her thoughts. He was pale, and well built for someone who was nearing 40. It wasn't too muscular, though it was quite firm from the looks of it. She noticed a few scars that were small and on his sides, and of course she had noticed his neck scar. She had a very strong urge to reach out and feel his skin and mesmerize it with every stroke but remained turned away from her determinedly, her face hot. She felt dizzy.

She hastily put her hair up although it was bit ruffled and not straight and perfect like it usually was. She couldn't find it in her to care at the moment, her thoughts occupied by something else entirely. When she turned around again, to go over to where her footwear was, Severus had already changed into his usual black robes and with his hair magically fully dried now. She shyly went over and slipped her feet into her slippers, realizing stupidly she was still in her Christmas pyjamas

"I'm going to go get changed." She told him, not sure what else to say right now. She still wanted to reach out to him and put her hands on his skin but she ignored that thought, looking at anything besides him.

She left before he could answer and she rushed to her own room. She got there and she fanned herself with her hands, surprised she had such a reaction by only seeing another persons bare chest. I mean come on, she was already 32, she should not be acting like a teenage girl going through puberty or something. She stopped the worthless effort and went to change into her outfit she had planned for the day, her face red as a tomato still. She changed in record time and gave herself a once over before she left in the mirror. She was wearing a green long sleeved dress which had different coloured ornaments scattered all over the dress, which magically changed colours every now and then, they even sparkled. She was a Christmas tree. She even had a little star on her head that was attached to her elastic which she used to tie up her hair. Her face was still a bit red and her hair was ruffled but she would have to deal with it later, since she was already headed for the Great Hall.