shh....

Yoongi's POV

As always I avoid Amy, she makes my heart flutter but I don't like her. Hopefully...

Amy's POV

"Amy- ah!" I heard a voice from behind me I turned around and looked at my friend Jungkook. "Yes Jungkook?" I replied while he stared at me with his signature bunny smile. "I have some news for you~!" he exclaimed. "The Hyungs told me," he evilly grinned. "And what may that be?" I asked, puzzled. The next words I head make my heart skip a beat.

 "Yoongi likes you~!!" he said while doing finger hearts. I just stood there so many thoughts running through my mind like; "He likes me?! W-W-Well, I do like him. What are you saying?!" until... The bell rang, and I ran to class before my teacher killed me with her annoying screech of a voice.

???'s POV

Before Amy could reach her classroom I pulled her into the storage room. "Y-Yah!" she got startled when I turned the light on too. "Y-Yoongi?!" she yelled at me, cute.. "shh..." I put my index finger over her plump soft lips. "what are you doing?!" she whisper shouted. "look we need to talk..." I grabbed her hand then went to my car. I could tell she was flustered because her face was a bright pink. I chuckled at her and she hit me. why is she doing this to me?

Amy's POV

when we sat in the car Yoongi looked sad, almost in despair and that made me grab his chin because he was looking down "Look!" he snapped still in despair hitting my hand away gently but rough. "what's wro-" I asked then he interrupted me by saying "Don't talk to me again. Don't even look at me." after that he signalled me to leave.. 'Why...?! I thought you loved me...' I thought running away crying to the girls restrooms. Everyone was in class at that point so I just cried looking at my reflection in the mirror. I just wiped my tears randomly and got changed for dance class and music class for the next 2 periods. 

outfit: 

after that you put your hair in a ponytail then ran to dance class

When you got there you were early so you read. After a while you felt someone sit next to you "hello Amy.. I heard.. About Yoongi." she said while giving me a coffee and rubbing my back. "Amber I don't know if I love him or not..." I blurted out. "well he's throwing a party tonight wanna come with me, make him jealous!" I could tell she was winking and smirking after that. "sure. After all, he doesn't love me... Right." I smirked after what I just said then the teacher walking in. "Annyeonghaseyo class! This is dancing but we have a new student." our teacher said smiling sweetly as usual then a attractive boy came to the front to the class and introduced himself "Yeoboseyo!! I'm Jackson, Jackson Wang. I hope we all can be friends and I hope you all can take care of me." he bowed then sat at the edge of the room like the rest of us. "right... Ah! Amy will you be able to show us your dance?" my teacher asked politely "yes Miss." I replied with a smile you got your friend "hey we're doing SexyBack you down?" you asked he just nodded and said, "do good sis." (you are the first group)