Chapter 33

Aaaaaaaaannddd here's a new chapter!!!

Hehe Alex and Eve are siblings Huh.... 😎😎

Anyways, lemme know your thoughts on this chapter.

Lots of love to all my beloved readers. Have a wonderful day ahead and God bless all of you!!!

💟💞💟💞💟💞💟💞💟💞💟💞

############################

Third Person's POV

Alex stared at the Prince for a long time, forgetting that he wasn't supposed to look him in the eye. At that moment, he felt no fear. The news of Eve being his blood related sister was too great a shock.

A few minutes later, Alex stood up, bent over Eve and kissed her lovingly on the forehead. "Wake up Evie baby," he whispered under his breath. "I need you, a lot of people here do."

He then straightened up, gave a bow to the prince and walked out. Alex refused to entertain whatever the Dark Prince had said. He wouldn't accept it until he was proven.

How could she be my sister?! He thought furiously.

He always took her for his younger sister but saying she was biologically related to him gave him goosebumps. It was a quivering, unbelievable revelation. A revelation he couldn't accept just like that.

There was something very wrong about that fact.

He remembered the day he found her like it was just yesterday. He remembered everything. Eve wearing the huge cloak, the gash on her head, her scared, curious expression, everything. How could the prince drop such a huge bomb?! Nevertheless, why the hell would he lie? He didn't sound like he was lying but then again Alex didn't know anything about the mysterious Dark Prince.

He shook his head and took deep breaths. He wasn't going to dwell on it now. He only wanted for her to wake up.

"You look like shit. Better than yesterday but still.....shitty." Kyle was also walking down the same way. Alex noticed that Kyle's witty words did not match the tone of his voice nor his expression. Kyle had dark circles under his eyes and he looked worn out too.

"Me? When was the last time you looked in the mirror?"

"Twenty minutes ago. I look great."

"You know Kyle, you don't have to wear an armor. We are all not okay. You look like crap too." Alex muttered. He had no strength left. He wanted to be strong when he visited Eve and he was. Sadly he came out completely drained out of all his energy. Physically and more mentally.

"Whatever," Kyle mumbled. Alex felt guilty. He was being completely ignorant to his brother's feelings.

"I'm sorry I'm been such an ass these past few days. Where are you headed?"

"You're always an ass, I prefer you that way. No need for apologies and I'm headed for our room," Kyle smirked. Alex could see it was forced. Kyle was just wearing a mask. He was trying to be his normal self but it was getting harder for him to do that. His actions and words seemed forced.

"I should apologize. Really. I never realized how this affected you. I'm sorry that it was Henri. Our Henri. I know you love her very much Kyle."

"Don't worry. I'm getting over it. You apologizing to me, makes me extremely uncomfortable so quit it. I'll be fine," he tried to make his tone light but Alex could see the pain and grief in his eyes. He loved Henri with everything he had.