18

Kim

I turned my alarm off but continued to lay in bed. I did not want to get up. Dave kept me up all night. I sighed and moved his arm from around me. He grunted and rolled over to the other side of the bed.

I walked into the bathroom and turned the shower on. I brushed my teeth while waiting for the water to heat up. Dave walked into the bathroom and stood in front of the toilet

"Damn. Don't knock or nothing." I laughed

"I had to go. I already seen what you got anyways." He shrugged

I stepped into the shower and grabbed my shower gel. I stood there a moment before I began to wash myself.

"You going to work?" Dave spoke loudly so I could hear him over the running water

"Yeah. I get off at 6 today."

"I'ma have to drop you off and pick you up today. The benz got a flat."

"Ok. That's fine."

I continued to bathe before I rinsed off and stepped out. I wrapped the towel around my body and walked into the bedroom. I pulled open the top drawer and looked for some underwear and a bra.

I dried myself and slipped on the under garments before walking back into the closet. Searching through my section, I grabbed some black jeans and a grey shirt.

"Have you seen my shoes? The cool grey Jordans." I asked Dave as I buttoned my jeans.

"Living room."

I walked into the living room and put my shoes on. I went into the kitchen and Queen was sitting at the table eating cereal.

"You're up early. Is Clarence taking you to work or you going when I leave?"

"He's taking me." She smiled

"That smile must mean ya'll are getting along good."

"I'm smiling at you." She pointed at me with her spoon

"Me? What I do?"

She cleared her throat and sat up straight before she began to moan. "Yes daddy. Right there."

"Ok! That's enough!" I laughed, cutting her off

"Couldn't even sleep. You know the other room is right there."

I shrugged. "Not my fault."

"How was it?" She spoke above a whisper

"How do you think? You heard me."

"Ya'll nasty." She shook her head

"Oh whatever. You act like you don't want to fuck Clarence. Please, I see it all over your face when you look at him."

She gasped. "I do not. We're just friends."

"Yea." I looked at her. "Ok."

"I'm serious."

"Mhmm." I walked out of the kitchen.

"You ready?" Dave came from his room

"Yep." I grabbed my bag off the couch

We left out of his apartment and went down to his car. He opened the door for me like he usually does and then got in himself. Thankfully, there wasn't a lot of traffic this morning and we arrived at my job within 20 minutes.

"I should be out here by 5:45." Dave spoke

"Ok." I nodded and leaned over the center console, pecking his lips a couple times.