2| 𝘞𝘪𝘭𝘭 𝘉𝘺𝘦𝘳𝘴 𝘎𝘰𝘦𝘴 𝘔𝘪𝘴𝘴𝘪𝘯𝘨

・ 。゚☆: *

・ 。゚☆: *. ☆彡゚.
2| Will Byers Goes Missing
・ 。゚☆: *. ☆彡゚.

THANKFULLY THE KITCHEN LIGHT was still on when my house came into view. At least I'd still be alive for the next campaign.
I rode my bike around to the back and parked on the side of the shed. I liked keeping my bike in area where I could have easy access to it incase of an emergency.

I go in through the side door. I also bump into a certain brother of mine along the way.

-"Steve?" I question him with a confused expression.

-"Stella! Don't tell Mom or Dad and I'll give you whatever you want! I'm just going for a walk!" He chuckles nervously as he scratches the back of his neck.

-"How'd you get out of it this time?" I ask him while folding my arms over my chest.

-"It doesn't matter. Hey, where'd you come from anyway?" He copies my actions.

-"I went to your "girlfriends" house." I put quotes around "girlfriend" with my fingers.

-"Well, she's..... never mind...... what'd she say to you?" He asks suddenly becoming interested.

-"Nothing. I didn't say I saw her. I said I went to her house." I repeat.

-"Ah forget it! See ya around kid." He then exits the house leaving me alone in the mud room.

( • • • )

After having a snack of milk and left over homemade cookies, I hurried quietly upstairs to my room. When inside, I shut the door and then plopped down on my bed. I smashed my face into my pillow. A warm and relaxed feeling came over me, and it felt good. I then sat up and hung up my backpack. While hanging it up, my eyes feel on a picture of Will and I at his 12th birthday. The warm feeling immediately went away, and instead I felt cold, and uneasy. I was so focused on the picture, I didn't even hear the knock on my door.

-"Stella, lights out." My Dad says in a tried and monotone voice.

-"Night dad!" I answer back, while preparing for bed. 

( • • • )

At the breakfast table sat Dad and Steve. Dad was eating scrambled eggs (yuck) while Steve chowed down on eggos. Mom was cooking herself something on the stove that smelled interesting.

-"Stella, how'd you sleep?!" She asks.

-"Ok, I guess," I answer.

-"I guess?" Mom questions turning to me.

-"I mean, I slept fine!" I smile and shrug my shoulders a little.