Chapter 19: Babysitting

It's been a while since you last found out about the machine and you still have no clue what it's purpose may be,  you had hypotheses, but in no way to confirm it without it ending badly. You and Wally were currently on your way home from the store, you both walked in silence but it was a comfortable one.

You both felt at peace at the moment but as life would have it, that peace didn't last very long when your com went off. Groaning you looked at Wally who gave you a soft smile, while you have him an apologetic one. Answering the com you heated your brother on the other end, "hey gotta baddie alert, we're on our way to meet you now" He said.

"Alright how long?" You asked.

"We're almost there" He said.

You nodded in response but then realized he couldn't see that and responded with a simple "ok".

Seeing the bio-ship you looked at Wally and hugged him apologizeing for ditching him and then looking around making sure there were no civilians looking and flew into the hatch.

"Sorry about ruining your date" Dick said smirking.

This left you a blushing mess, "it wasn't a date! " You shouted covering your face and mentally wishing it was

"Riiigghhhhhtttt" He said back as you quickly used you powers to change.

"Anyways who's the baddie?" You asked.

"A new guy, that's why all of us are going" Artemis said.

Nodding your head you understood considering you didn't know what he was capable of and might be a big threat.  This fight was gonna be interesting but you doubted it would be a cake walk.

Xx Time Skip xX

You were being rushed to the infirmary at the mountain because you got blasted hard by the baddie Time Master. From what you saw in the battle he was able to slow a person down or stop them compleyely, sadly he got away and they couldn't go after him because you needed to be checked for internal injuries. You were unconscious which worried and cofused the others a bit after checking you for injuries they left and contacted Wally telling him what happened.

Wally immediately left the house and made his way towards the nearest Zeta tube, worried that you may be hurt,  but what still confused the others was that you didn't have any injuries that might cause you to fall unconscious. Hearing the robotic voice of the Zeta tube, they all tuturned and saw the red headed boy.

"Is he ok?" Wally asked  as soon as he was able to see the others, sighing in relief when he got his answer. 

"Where is he? "He asked.

"Come on lover boy" Dick said chuckling and leading the red head to where you were, or were supposed to be, upon entering your room the found you no where to be seen oddly enough.