31

The song doesn't really have anything with the chapter to do at all, but I've been listening to it while writing this so maybe you want to listen or whatever. 

It's in Swedish and I just happen to relate a little too much to it. 

Harry

The flashing cameras is like a big punch in the face when we open the door, I figured they would be here... Somehow they always manage to find me no matter where I go, I just wish I could escape it for a second.

"Harry!"

"Louis!"

"Are you guys a thing?"

"Harry look here!"

"Smile"

Everyone is shouting pretty much the same thing and their words become a blur of words that doesn't even register in my brain anymore. I've learned to ignore it... But I can see that Louis hears them, he looks so shocked, he knew this would happen.

But I also guess this isn't really something you can get fully prepared for either.

I want to grab his hand to guide him to my car but I don't, I don't want the media to get that pleasure of actually being able to sell these pictures for millions. I know a picture of us holding hands will be worth a lot more than us just walking beside each other.

Safely in my car I can see how Louis is playing a little with the clock on his wrist, I want to do something but I don't know what, I want to make everything that just happened be forgotten.

This is the downside of me, I can't just take things my way.. I will never be able to have a normal life with someone as long as I am Harry Styles.

"Well that was interesting." He laughs a little, he would actually fool me that it didn't affect him if I didn't know him like I do.

I start the car and the tunes from The Lumineers starts playing from my radio. Cleopatra.

"This song is good, I like the feel of it." Louis say and I can feel some kind of pride of actually showing something he enjoys.

It's stupid I know but somehow sharing small things like this together have always been important to me, it's what brings people closer. The moments that doesn't get remembered as much but make the once that do mean so much more.

Driving in to the city isn't the easiest thing in the world, sure Louis doesn't live that far from it all but honestly it won't matter when the traffic is like this. I try not to be one of those people that get annoyed by it, but truth is that there is so many more things I would rather do than be stuck in traffic.

Louis happen to be one of those things.

When we finally make it to the pizza place that Louis have been going on and on about for the last couple of minutes or so I can't help but feel joy. The way his smile is shining through his eyes just makes me feel like I always want to see this. I want to stay here forever where he smiles this way.

He seems so happy even in his very hungover state of mind. Damn it I have never seen anyone look so damn hot hungover.

"Hey." I say and put my hand on his arm when he is on his way to open the car door.

"What?" He asks and turns back to me with that smile, I lean over and kiss him, the tinted windows hiding us from the outside world.

When we part I can swear his smile is even bigger and all I want to do is make it stay that way forever, I want to always be the reason that smile shines so bright.

To my surprise the pizza place isn't crowded at all, it's weird because somehow it always seem like all places in London is crowded always at lunch hours.

Louis order some pizza he apparently always get when he is here and I just take the same because he seem to know what he is talking about.

Serrano ham, arugula, tomato and mozzarella... Louis defiantly know what he is talking about, the first bite is like magic, and the small drizzle of olive oil over it just makes it all combine together amazing.

"This is so good!" I say and feel like my whole body just want to inhale the whole thing, like seriously this is one of the best pizzas I've ever eaten... I've been to Italy and eaten pizza but I believe this is better, but then again in Italy I only ordered the most basic one they had.

I want to bring Louis there so we can try one of these pizzas there together, because honestly this on that crust would just kill me and bring me to heaven.

"I told you so." He says and smiles while bringing a slice to his lips.

"You did." I say and feel like this is what I want forever, I never want this feeling I'm having right now to go away. He make me want to try new things as long as he is there with me to do so.

"So when are you going back on tour?" He suddenly say and I feel like a rock is dropping in my chest, I've had completely forgotten I was leaving again. Sure it's not that hard to figure out if you put two and two together, but still.

"We're going to release the tour dates in a few weeks and then it will start around March... So in a few months..." I say, I don't want to count them, I don't want to know how close it actually is until I have to leave again.

Touring sucks. I love preforming and seeing new places don't get me wrong, but most of the time is spent traveling without actually seeing anything else than airports and tour buses. I wish I would have time to actually see the places I visit.

I've been to so many countries only to see the venue I'll play in.

"So you will be during the X games? I thought you had a promotion tour?" He tries to cover up how hopeful he actually sounds.

"Sometimes I can pull some strings, I may not be able to be there for all of the competitions but we're just doing the UK at that time so it won't be impossible to see some." I don't tell him how I literally had to sit and beg my record label to let me skip America and Australia and just add a few more tour dates instead.

I don't tell him either how I will be completely drained of energy while touring because I squeezed in 30 more shows in the same time frame as before. I can't tell him that... he wouldn't let me do it, but I just for once want to be able to be there for someone I care about... damn it I've missed out on so much of life that I need to be there for this.

Whatever the cost.'

The smile on his face makes it all worth it... I hope.