Field Trip and Interview 1

Chemistry was highly boring, now that I didn't have Peter in my class anymore. I couldn't ask him for help when I (rarely) needed it, and I can't sketch him in crisis or when he's smiling. Which he's done a lot less of now, since coming back, when the Snap was reversed. Hell, he graduated a whole year early, and easily got into MIT. Ned, Tom who used to go by Flash and I are the only ones that truly know why. Tony Stark was his mentor, and he gave his life to reverse the Snap. Well, he didn't die immediately, he was able to live for half a year, long enough to finally marry Pepper Potts-Stark, before everything finally caught up to him, making Tony leave behind his wife, his pseudo son's Harley Keener, some kid from Tennessee who helped him out a few years back: Who permanently moved up here with his family after the Snap. Peter, and his unborn child. Harley and Peter took care of the mechanical side of the business, all the while, still at MIT, while Pepper remained as CEO, but Peter also attend meetings with Pepper, when he had the chance. Pepper rebought the Tower, and everyone moved in, to help her out.

They could only do so much, so Peter hired Tom, Ned and I. I worked directly with Pepper, where I created a whole new system of handling paperwork and company emails, that allowed Pepper to have time to relax so she wasn't stressed out. I was bored out of my mind when my phone buzzed, so I leaned over some, to see that it was Ned.

"Hey, isn't Peter's and Harley's Spring Break start this week?"

"I think so. Ask him and let me know. Later, loser." I typed and put my phone away, just as Cindy gently nudged me to pay attention to our teacher.

"This year's field trip. We were very lucky to tour Stark Industries." Yay, I'm touring my own work place. I thought sarcastically but accepted my own paper.

"Make sure to bring lunch or money for lunch." I heard and I hid an eyeroll, before the bell rang. I went to my locker to see Ned.

"Sup, loser."

"I've got to stay after for robotics, and Tom didn't even go to his locker. His sister was just taken to the hospital."

"Oh, it's time for her baby then." I said.

"Ya, it's what it sounded like he said, but ut was said way too fast, so I decided to ask him later."

"Smart choice." I said and he nodded.

"Anyway, I'll text you later." Ned said and i nodded before he walked away. I shut my locker and headed out, on my phone, when I heard whispering and music. I looked up and that's when I noticed the car. More specifically, Peter's car parked. I blinked in shock, as I noticed Peter was leaning against the car, a pair of Tony's glasses on, looking taller, all the while the car blasting Guns and Roses. I swallowed heavily, when I saw him cross his arms. OKAY! Let's get away from THOSE thoughts, MJ! I thought before I shook my head some, then walked forward towards the car.

"When'd you come back, loser?" I asked but smiled.

"Early this morning. Wanted to surprise you." He said as he uncrossed his arms and held hem out for a hug.

"Consider me surprise you dork." I said but hugged him anyway, which caused him to laugh, before he held up another pair of sunglasses. I took them and slipped them on.

"To the tower or home?" He asked.

"Tower. I've got a few hours to kill before I have to go home." I said and he smiled before he held the car door for me. I flipped off my peers that were taking photos which caused Peter to laugh, before we drove off, belting the lyrics to the next rock song that played which caused me to smile, but sang along. 

I was laughing as Peter and I sat on the couch, as he told me a story from when he and Harley were working together on a project and how he stunned the hell out of their professor with his music choice, and how they sung the whole time they worked, without missing anything or fucking up their project.