11

New Friend

🐰

Taehyung and Jungkook are staying in their house. As usual Taehyung is avoiding JK while JK is trying to keep in touch. Taehyung do answer him when he asked questions but he answered limitedly. Jungkook just let his fiance do such thing, he'll just understand him. Arguing— will never help them tho.

"I heard there will be a new student." Youngjae said as he yawned and lean on his table in the classroom.

"Oh really? Isn't the semester will end soon so why they still accept transfer student?" Jungkook asked, and put his book inside his bag.

"I don't know. I should ask Jaebum hyung later." Youngjae answered lazily.

Their class has already started, Jungkook wasn't paying attention at all. He is sitting near the window, he was looking at the blue sky. While he was drowning in his thoughts...

For the past few days that him and Taehyung living together in a house. It's cold, especially when Tae avoids him like everyday. But there are sometimes that Taehyung will check him in his room, he wasn't sleeping yet he was sobbing, because he hates the cold treatment of the older, there are times that when Tae left, he surely cooked pancakes and left a banana milk in the kitchen table for his breakfast.

"Jeon Jungkook please raise your hand." Jungkook was cutted in his thoughts when the professor called his name. He raised his hands...

"There, mr. Kim Yugyeom seat next to him." The professor said.

Jungkook looked at Youngjae.

'he's hot?' Youngjae mouthed.

'i don't care.' Jungkook answered back and chuckle at his hyung's silliness.

"Hi my name is Kim Yugyeom." He introduced.

"Ah hello." Jungkook answered shortly.

So with that, Youngjae, Jungkook, and Yugyeom become close to each other for a short time. They've learned many things about him. The reason why Yugyeom transferred was because his parents moved near here, but Youngjae noticed something...

"I will order some food." Jungkook said.

"I'll come with you." Yugyeom suggested.

"Ah no— I can manage." Jungkook answered smiling. "Accompany my Youngjae hyung here." Jungkook said and left the two.

Youngjae has been observing Yugyeom since the 1st seconds of his life inside the class.

"I can see..." Youngjae started.

"The what hyung?"

"That you're into boys, and JK caught your eyes." Youngjae said directly, Yugyeom blink his eyes, flustered that's how would he explain what he feels right now. Is he that obvious?

"Oh come on, I know that looks. Don't worry I will keep it a secret... But just to remind you... You see that ring on his finger." Youngjae pointed the engagement ring.

"He is engaged." Yugyeom answered sadly.

"He is." Youngjae started.

"So what was the real reason why you moved school?" Yugyeom blinked his eyes again.

"Okay. I lied. It was not because of my parents, it is because of Jungkook... I met him back in middle school he is a black belter in Taekwondo while I'm into Judo. Tho I didn't pursue my judo trainings the reason why I just there was because of him to see him. I also know Kim Taehyung— waiiit! Don't get me wrong okay. I'm not a weirdo stalker."