17. Party

what's the biggest lie you've told?

ps, there's hella POV switches I'm sorry if it confuses you ladies 🤕

Farrah»

The school day was coming to an end, with Keith following to Braheim's car I've been driving, insisting me to hang out with him after school.

"Come on baby, we had a nice time today."

"Yeah it was cool, but I gotta work the restaurant. And don't call me baby."

"You need to let me take you out..."

"We'll see. Bye Keith."

"Aight lil mama."

I rolled my eyes, but couldn't help but smile. Damn that was a good summer.

"Farrah!" I heard a familiar, loud voice.

"Hey...Skylar." I said, resting on the hood of the car.

"Hey boo. You and Keith rekindling huh?" She asked as she was walking up to me.

"No way. We're just friends."

"Ohhh. Kind of like you and Adonissss..."

"Stop.." I said, trying not to blush.

"So you do like him!"

"Shhhhh why you so loud for?"

"I can't believe it..you actually like..him. What is there to like?"

"Plenty of things..his smile, his sense of humor, how polite he is.."

"I take it that you really care for him." I heard a voice behind me.

Eden.

"Oh I..-what are you creeping around the parking lot listening to our conversation for?"

"I was walking up to talk to Skylar, then I heard my brother's name. I knew y'all fancied each other but damn."

My palms became sweaty, I wasn't embarrassed about my crush on Adonis, but Eden was the last person I wanted to know. He lives in a house with him!

"Eden chill, you better not tell Adonis about Farrah's crush or imma tell Farra-"

"Shhh shut up shut up. Damn. Ain't nobody gonna tell Adonis, I barely even talk to that nigga." Eden said putting his hands up in defeat.

Weird.

"I wouldn't waste my time with Adonis though Farrah, he probably barely knows what a girlfriend is." Eden shrugged, putting his hands in his pocket.

"He's actually going on a date Friday..with a girl we met over break."

Adonis»

The ride home seemed unbearably long. My mom still wasn't speaking to me, but at this point- I'm enjoying not being asked a million questions by her.

We'd finally gotten home, and we parted ways. With her going into the kitchen, and me taking my silent walk to my room.

"Ayo Don, can we talk?" Eden said, stopping me.

"About?"

"Come in my room." He said, walking to his room. I reluctantly followed behind.

"Have a seat."

I sat in the chair in the corner of the room. I don't like where this is going.

"Let's talk about girls."