Gabriel x male!reader

A/n: Mentions of blood and descriptions of mild violence. I hope you enjoy :).

~Your POV~
Sam looked up from the computer.
"Hey, guys."
I looked up from reading my book, Dean from his burger. We looked at the screen and it said teenagers had gone missing for the last five nights in a small, rural  town in Utah.
"Vamps?" I said.
"Yeah, I thinks that's our best bet."
"Okay then let's get ready to go."
"Hello." Cas says appearing out of nowhere.
"What the hell Cas? You gotta stop scaring us like that."
"I do apologize Dean."
"Why are you here Cas?" I ask.
He shrugs. We kind of look at him funny but go back to what we were doing.
"Hey Cas, wanna go on a hunting trip with us?"
"Yes Sam, I would like that."
"Oh so your here because your bored it that it?" I ask looking him up and down.
He nods, "There is not much to do up in heaven now, so I figured I would come down here and see if you guys needed help."
"K" Dean says and goes back to his food.
I get up and start packing, so does Sam. All of the sudden I feel arms wrap around my waist and immediately I elbow whoever is behind me out of instinct.
"Ouch, wow what a way to treat your boyfriend."
I spin around at the sound of Gabe's voice and smile then hug him tightly.
"I'm sorry, I just didn't expect you to do that."
I smile at him and kiss him gently, I pull back and look out of the corner of my eye, at the other three are staring at us.
"Oh shit."
"What? What's wrong?" Gabe asks worriedly.
"I forgot I hadn't told them, about us."
He lets go of my waist and we both stand next to each other, our hands behind our backs and a bright pink blush covering both of our cheeks.
I am the youngest of the group, and so Sam and Dean tends to be very protective of me. They are especially protective of my love life, and I'm one hundred percent they are gonna be mad. Oh and, I may or may not have told them I was pansexual. I look down and try to avoid their gaze.
"So... so your gay?" Dean asks cautiously.
"No, I'm not gay, I'm pansexual."
"Do you would date anyone regardless of gender right?" Sam asks.
I nod but still don't look up.
"Okay, cool." Dean says then takes another bite of his burger. He wipes off his hands then walks over and hugs me, Sam joins in on the hug. They pull back and smile at me then Sam goes back to what he was doing, Dean then turns his attention to Gabriel standing next to me. He grabs his collar and pushes him roughly against the wall and lifts him up like a foot off the ground.
"Now listen to me you bastard. If you hurt (Y/n) in anyway I will find Lucifer's archangel blade, then I will find you, and when I do I will stab that blade into your stomach and I will twist that damn thing. I will be sure to make you suffer before you die. Do you understand me?"
Gabe nods with genuine fear in his eyes, then Dean drops him and goes back to his food. Cas walks over to the table and sits across from Dean and starts talking about something with him. Gabe helps me finish packing up, glancing over at Dean just in case, then we both go outside and pack up the car. I knew the brothers would be out soon but, I went inside and got the keys for the car. Dean trusts me with the car, which is weird, but he knows that he terrifies me when he's mad, and he also knows I would never drive it in a million years. I walk over to the car and unlock the door. I put the keys in the ignition but I don't turn the car on. Then I slide into the back seat and Gabe follows. I climb into his lap and we start making out, because why not, we are alone and I'd rather do it out here then in the room. Then I hear the motel door close and I pull back and smile at him, he smirks back and puts a lollipop in his mouth.
After four hours of driving we arrive at a motel in the tiny town in Utah. I was asleep in Gabriel's arms, he carried me inside once we got a room and laid me on the bed to sleep.
The next morning we got up early, went and got some breakfast, then came back to the room and packed up to go on the hunt.
Soon we arrived at the warehouse where we expect the vamps to be located. Cas checked for us and there was indeed a nest there. I looked up at Gabe then kissed him before I looked up at the boys and nodded. We started walking quietly into the warehouse.
~Gabriel's POV~
I watched (Y/n) walk into the warehouse and leaned back against the Impala. I was told to stay out here with Cas incase something goes bad.
Twenty minutes later we hear rustling and banging inside then it goes quiet. I get a little worried but Cas doesn't seem bothered so I try and relax.
Next what we heard chilled me to the bone. All we heard we heard was "(Y/N)!!! NO." I was in there in there without a second thought. Dean was kneeling on the ground over (Y/n). His breathing was shaky and shallow, there was the hilt of a knife sticking out of his left side, just above his hip. I run over to him and look at the wound, then I look at his face, his half lidded eyes look up at me and he smiles weakly.
"I'm so sorry baby, but this is going to hurt so much, I'll try and be as gentle as possible." I take hold of the knife, I have to pull it out if I am to have any hope of healing him. He winces when I touch it and I close my eyes as I pull it out and inch or so. He screams in pain and grabs my leg with his hand, he grips it tight and I open my eyes to look at his face. It is twisted in pain and his teeth are clenched tight. I quickly pull the knife all the way out and his grip loosens on my leg but not much. I hover my hand over his wound and start healing him. I'm shaking so much I was amazed I could even do anything. Finally his wound finishes healing and he looks up at me and smiles again. He sits up with a little help from Sam and Dean and falls into my arms. I kiss his head and without another word I pick him up and carry him to the car, leaving the other three to clean up or do as they please.
When I get to the car I open the back door and get in with him. I carefully remove his bloodied shirt and snap my fingers making it disappear and a new, clean one appears in its place. I help him put it on then he leans against my chest exhausted.
After about a half hour later we arrive back at the motel. Again he is asleep, I carry him inside, and lay him one the bed. I can't help but smile at how cute he looks when he sleeps. I kiss his head then get into the bed next to him and pull him close to me.
"I love you so much (Y/n)."
~end~
___________________________
A/n: #9 sorry this one took so long, and sorry it's long I am just really bad a pacing myself. I hope you enjoy anyway:).