16

CALIFORNIA 10 ᴀᴍ

CALIFORNIA
10 ᴀᴍ

Sora and Faye lowered their brows as they heard a piercing scream from upstairs. They rushed out of the living room, and to the guest room, where the noise was sounded from. Before Sora was able to twist the door knob, Jimin jolted out of the room, nearly slipping on the stairs. She peaked her head through the door to see Jungkook angrily cracking his knuckles. He pushed past the two girls, going down the stairs as they followed him.

"Park Jimin!" Jungkook shouted through his lungs as he searched for the boy.

"911." Jimin spoke through the phone, well the fancy remote control.

"If your listening, I'm about to be murdered by this psycho named Jungco—"

Jimin's eyes widened as he heard his friends voice shouting his name. He grabbed the remote and ran from the living room to the kitchen, searching for a sharp knife to use for defense. Jungkook tilted his head as he saw Jimin speaking into their remote.

"What the fuck are you doing?"

"I'm on the phone with the police you jackass, now stay back or I'll use this knife on you." Jimin held a butter knife in his left hand.

Jungkook dropped his head in his hands, sighing as he looked back up. "Jimin, put the knife down so I can break both your fucking arms."

"Oh my god, it's Barack Obama." Jimin pointed to the bathroom, quickly racing past Jungkook as he gullibly looked over his shoulder.

"Not bad little one." Jungkook eyes squinted as he watched jimin run away, slowly shaking his head.

"What the hell is happening?" Sora tried to catch her breath as her and Faye finally made it downstairs.

Jungkook's lips formed a straight line as his eyes met Faye's. She nervously bit her bottom lip, just realizing Jimin spilled the tea. Sora looked at the both of them, still confused and unanswered.

"I'll deal with you later." He scoffed, before running off to find Jimin.

Jungkook had a gut feeling Jimin would do it, this guy can't keep his hands to himself. He ran outside of their front door, and began searching for the kid.

Jimin lifted the cover off Jungkook's trashcan, and yes, he jumped into the empty can, covering the top again. See, being tiny was now at his advantage, as he could hide almost anywhere. Not that this was a clever idea. He made himself comfortable, since he knew he was going to be in here for a while. Jimin narrowed his eyes as he felt something wriggle on his arm. He grabbed his phone out of his pocket, turning on the flashlight, and that's when he met a three sets of little eyes, gray bodies, ...