e i g h t e e n

ѕοοиγουиg ѕτяοℓℓє∂ αℓοиg the peaceful streets of Seoul. It was still early, so only a few people were awake and the latter was thankful of that.

No one was rushing through the streets to get to work. He couldn't hear the deafening engines of vehicles zooming in and out of the road. He couldn't hear street vendors screaming at the top of their lungs to out-yell other sellers.

He was glad that his mom woke him up. He didn't remember setting up his alarm last night, after all.

Maybe it has something to do with a small, blushing midget yesterday. Or maybe not. Who knows? He had a small smile on his face, nonetheless.

He averted his gaze from the streets to the alluring smell of newly baked goods in an open bakery. He walked in, walking over to the counter and buying a piece of their bread.

He walked out, a croissant in his mouth as he munched and hummed to the deliciousness that invaded his mouth. He continued strolling, finishing the roll in hand and greeting familiar faces.

Blue, green, pink, yellow, brown, red. He's seen all this beautiful colors for a week now. Yet he still couldn't get enough how magnificent they are. It's all thanks to a certain midget, who actually took over his mind in a matter of seconds.

As he ambled away, he was stopped by a girl, who was smiling enthusiastically at him. Soonyoung took a stop and smiled back at her, tilting his head.

"Yes?"

"How about stopping by and take a look of these flowers we are selling?" Soonyoung looked over and recognized the place immediately. It was the flower shop that he ignored when he was running late last week. It was still early, so might as well take a look around for a while.

"Sure." The girl cheered immediately and let him in the small shop, Soonyoung sighing at the wonderful smell of the flowers' aroma in the place.

"Hey, I didn't catch your name?"

"Me? Oh, I'm Zyra. But you can just call me Zee. Don't mind my friends over there, they're a bunch of idiots." Soonyoung heard a yelp and someone walking over their direction. "Excuse me! I am not an idiot, you bi—"

"Hey! There's like a customer here! Mind your language." Soonyoung laughed as Zee and a new face bickered around, pushing each other playfully. Zee shook her head. "Sorry about that. This is Reen, by the way."

Reen nodded his direction, flashing him a grin and Soonyoung noticed the gap between her upper teeth. He pointed awkwardly at his own and Reen frowned immediately.

"Yeah, I know. I get that a lot. Many people make fun of me because of that." Soonyoung felt guilty suddenly for making the girl's mood drop. He scratched his nape and laughed.

"I'm sorry. It's just that I don't really see a lot of people with a gap between their teeth. It actually looks cute on you. Reminds me of Madonna. You know? The singer?" Reen laughed at the mention and smiled, nodding at Soonyoung. "It's alright. I got used to it anyway." Soonyoung smiled back and was about to say something when two teenagers, a girl and a boy, jumped into their conversation, surprising Soonyoung.

"Hi there! I'm Izdihar! Come with me and I can show you the best flower in the shop!"

"No! Don't listen to her! I can show you much better. Follow me and you'll see much good-looking flowers than this girl here."

"Shut up, Mohaimen! Get out of here!"

"No, you get out of here! I saw him first!"

"Well, I talked to him first!"