a f t e r w o r d

A F T E R W O R D

Wow! What a journey this has been! It's been about a year and a half since I started this novel and I'm both sad and excited to finish it.

Before we get started, I have some important updates near the end of this and some questions for you so be sure to check those out!

Anyways! First off, I just want to say I never expected the reception I received. I'm so grateful for all you beautiful readers and I'm honored that you made it through this journey with me! Thank you so much for your constant love and support!

I would also like to thank ellie_heals, my loyal writer-in-arms and Dragon Rider at heart. Without you I really wouldn't have gotten this far and you've been the best friend I could've ever asked for. I wouldn't have gotten through all those writers block ruts without you (even though we were usually in them together)!

Also I would love to thank my amazing graphic designers Glass_Sword  for making the stunning cover and Lazybrew for designing the gorgeous chapter gifs. You guys are so talented and it means the world to me that you created them! Thank you so much!

Last but certainly not least, I would love to thank olympuses for working so hard as my editor! Your advice is helping my work become so much better and I'm excited to see where it takes us! Thank you!

U P D A T E S

And finally, some updates about this book that I know you're going to want to ask.

Will there be a sequel?

Unfortunately, as of right now, I'm going to say no. I'm not totally opposed to it, but I think the story-line has left off in a good way so if I wrote a sequel, it would only hinder the story rather than add to it, you know?

Are you thinking of publishing?

Yes! I'm so excited about this and with the help of olympuses I hope to get my story polished and edited and all perfect to be sent out to publishers. I'll keep you all posted on that in my message board and if you've got any tips, be sure to leave me a comment :)

Will you be re-uploading chapters once you've edited them?

I definitely can if you would like to. The edited version will be a lot more clean in terms of plot holes and grammar and there will be changes to some parts to the story. I'm way more proud of what I've edited so far so let me know if you'd like me to start updating the current chapters with those changes!

What's next for you? Any new books on the horizon?

Why, I'm so glad you asked (note extreme sarcasm and shameless plug for my next book). I've been talking about my next book Into Darkness for a while now and I plan to release it soon. I have a brief synopsis on my message board if you want to check it out and keep watch for when it comes out!

Q U E S T I O N S

And most importantly, I want your opinion on my book if you're willing to give it!

What was your favorite scene?

Your least favorite?

Favorite quote?

Favorite character?

Least favorite character?

Final thoughts?

♡T H A N K   Y O U♡

Let me know in the comments and thank you so so much for reading From Sea to Sky and I'll see you in the next book!

~ a n i s a _ _ a n g e l