Chapter 13

Author's perspective

The morning started and breezes were making the young blonde's hair fly here and there in the air as he looked out of the window.

"Will he come today?" 

The blonde asked himself as he waited for the ravenette.

He looked down at the floor, a little upset.

"Tae-Tae Hyungie" 

His eyes later caught a little boy, his cousin Jisung. His lips formed a smile as he saw his little brother running in his direction to hug him. The blonde spread his arms out and knelt down to catch the little one.

"What a surprise Sungie?" 

"Hyungie, I was missing you." The little boy said with his lips formed as a pout. 

"Aww, hyungie missed you too"

"I brought him here Tae, he wanted to meet you," Taehyung's aunt said.

"And I am early today so that I can do the work since your student has to come. When will he arrive?" The lady asked.

"Ah, not sure, maybe he won't come," Taehyung said, sounding a little sad.

"Why? You don't teach him anymore?" 

"No, I think he's just busy"

"Ah okay" the lady smiled and wore her apron. 

"Hyungie, I want to dwaw a dwagon"

The little boy asked and pulled out his drawing from his little bag pack.

"Okay, Sungie. Let's make it for you"

The young blonde carried the little boy and made him sit on the chair behind the counter so that the two could draw.

Taehyung started to draw the dragon on the paper and the young Jisung clapped his hands as he saw his brother making the dragon for him.

"I hope I am not late," the young ravenette said as he entered the bakery.

Taehyung's eyes lightened up brightly as he saw the owner of the voice.

"Jungkook?" 

"G-good morning" the ravenette said softly.

"Hey little boy? Can I join you too?" Jungkook asked Jisung who nodded his head fastly as the little boy kept on chewing his candy.

"Hello! I am Jungkook & You?"

"I am Jisund" the little boy said his name improperly because he was still young to pronounce it perfectly. Then he happily hopped on his chair.

"Nice to meet you Jisung" 

"wice to meet you" Jisung copied his words that left Jungkook chuckle.

"You're a smart boy" Jungkook playfully ruffled his hair.

Taehyung's lips were never leaving a smile when he saw the two boys being friends.

"Good morning Jungkook," Taehyung greeted back after a while.

Jungkook sat on the chair beside the little boy. 

"What are you doing Jisung?" The ravenette asked.

"I am making a dwagon" 

"A dragon?"

"No a dwagon"