Chapter 2

Hongjoong pov

We all got in the car and I'm starting to think that was a bad idea bring in a car with a omega in heat and a bunch of alphas is not a good idea.

"Guys I know the smell is strong but keep calm ok." I tell the other guys not turning around to look at them.

"Hyung can you put the window down?" San said to me and I put the window down.

"Ok when we get home we will p-" I get cut off when I hear someone moa I turn around and see that Seonghwa is grinding on the seat sweating and panting very loud.

"Ahhhh....daddy I need you~~" Seonghwa moaned out to all of us. I start driving faster trying to get home quickly.

"Ahhh...ugh...Mingi...ahhh...help~"Seonghwa moaned again, "Mingi do not help him were almost home." I said to Mingi as I pulled up to the dorm.We all rush out trying to catch are breath from smelling all the phenomenon's from inside the car. After I catch my breath I go back in the car to get Seonghwa. We walk into the dorm and I get shoved by Seonghwa and fall to the floor. I look up to Seonghwa and see him taking his shirt off moaning.

"Shit no! Seonghwa not here!" I yell at Seonghwa but he ignored me and started to strip even more. I look at the door and see the other members looking at Seonghwa with lust, "Daddy!~" Seonghwa moaned out as he started to finger himself in front of us.

"San daddy...Mingi daddy...Yunho daddy...Yeosang daddy...Wooyoung daddy...Jongho daddy...Hongjoong daddy~" Seonghwa moaned out all are names which turned us on even more. After 5 minutes of moaning Seonghwa finally released and passed out.

"Okay someone bring him to his bed and did anyone record this?" I asked and saw that San raised his hand, "Good but don't show him only we can watch." I told San as he nodded his head.

Morning, Seonghwa pov

I wake up with my ass hurting like hell. I don't pay attention the pain and get up to make breakfast for my alphas. I walk over to the fridge to get the pancake mix I bent down and regretted it so fast my ass felt worse than before and to top it off when I bent down I fell back on the floor screaming in pain.

"What happened? Seonghwa are you okay?!?!?" Hongjoong yelled at me and started to panic. I pout when I heard Hongjoong use my real name I don't like it when they use my real name when we're alone, "Baby what were you trying to do?" I look up and see that Wooyoung is looking at me with curiosity in his eye.

"I was trying to make breakfast but my ass hurts...." I whisper to Wooyoung scared if he would get mad at me. I may be the oldest but I'm not the strongest I'm an omega in a house filled with alphas it's scary they could do what ever they want to me and I can't say no.

"Let's go to the living room Hongjoong hyung can make breakfast" Wooyoung said to me as he picked me up. "But-", "No buts baby your coming to the living room and Hongjoong will make breakfast." Wooyoung said sounding more strict.

Wooyoung walked into the living room where Yunho was and put me on the seat. I move around because the pain in my ass didn't go away yet, "Wooyoung why did you make him sit his ass hurts!" Yunho yelled at Wooyoung which scared me.

"Sorry baby I didn't mean to yell that loud." Yunho said as he sat down and made me lay on my belly. After I laid down I feel a hand massage my ass and hear someone humming. I turn around and see that it was Yunho massaging my ass. I try to get off because I was very embarrassed but he grabbed me so I couldn't move.

"Y-yunho let me go." I say to him as I start to get mad.

"No can do baby, your butt hurts so I'm helping you." Yunho said calmly that it got me even more mad.

"I SAID LET ME GO!" I yell at Yunho and push him so that I would be free. I got off of Yunho and hear everyone run into the living room.

"WHO DO YOU THINK YOUR YELLING AT YOU STUPID OMEGA DON'T YOU DARE YELL AT A ALPHA I COULD KILL YOU IN A SECOND I COULD JUST SAY I DON'T LOVE YOU AND YOU WOULD DIE. THAT'S WHAT'S SO DUMB ABOUT OMEGA'S THEY NEED A ALPHA TO HELP THEM BECAUSE THERE WEAK JUST LIKE YOU, YOU DUMB,STUPID,USELESS OMEGA!" Yunho yelled at me. I was to sad to say anything I know I'm weak and useless. I run past the other guys into my room and cried myself to sleep.

I hope you liked this chapter new chapter coming out soon I hope you have a good day or night. BYE!!!