Chapter 30 Final Chapter

Couple months later

Y/N's POV
Me and all the guys were all hanging out watching a movie. Well I was watching a movie. Yoongi was currently talking to my baby bump. Tae and Kookie we're making out. Jimin was asleep, Hoseok was also asleep. And Namjoon and Jin were arguing about something that was totally stupid.

Namjoon: I told you I didn't break it!
Jin: Then who else—

I feel a sharp pain and a watery substance flow down my leg.

Y/N: AHHHH SHIT!

Chim and Hobi wake up rushing over to me and Yoongi, as well was the other guys.

Yoongi: Princess! What's wrong?!
Y/N: My water just broke! Get me to the fucking hospital now!

Yoongi quickly picks me up bridal style then runs towards the car. He places me in it. Jin and Hoseok get in the back seats since they wanted to help me with breathing exercises while Yoongi focused on driving. Yoongi sped out of the drive way and was driving super fast to the hospital. The guys followed behinds us. Since they all had sports cars, they were stepping on the gas pedal all the way to the floor. We actually arrived to the hospital in about four minutes. Impressive.

Y/N: OW! Fucking hell!

The contractions started kicking in. I'm fucked.

The guys get out of the car and Yoongi carries me to the entrance. The eight well seven of them run in since I'm being carried.

Jungkook: HER WATER BROKE!
Taehyung: SHES GOING INTO LABOR! QUICK GET HELP!

Tae and Kookie frantically run around the lobby while everyone stares at them. A nurse comes with a wheel chair. She says only one person is allowed in the room with me. Yoongi is obviously the one who will enter with me so he follows behind us.

A few hours later

Yoongi's POV
Y/N: GODDAMN IT YOONGI! YOU JUST COULDN'T KEEP IT IN YOUR PANTS COULD YOU?! *yells in pain*
Doctor: The first baby is almost out Y/N!

I'm currently standing next to Y/N. I gave her my hand to hold, and holy shit has she been squeezing it. I'm not complaining though. Childbirth is something that is super painful, that I can't even imagine.

Doctor: The first baby is out! It's the boy!

Two nurses quickly go to wrap him up and clean him. They quickly take him to another room I didn't even get the chance to see him.

Doctor: Come on Y/N! One more baby to go!

Y/N screams in pain as she pushes our little girl out. A few hours later our little girl is out. They also quickly wrap her up and clean her then rush her out of the room. Y/N passed out right after. I get worried so I ask the doctor.

Yoongi: Mrs! She passed out is this normal?!
Doctor: Her body is really tired so she probably isn't going to wake up until tomorrow morning. It's completely normal for her body to react like that. Nothing to worry about.

I exit her room leaving two of my bodyguards outside her door, and four body guards in the nursery where my Prince and Princess are. I'm going to wait until Y/N is awake to see our babies together. I go to the lobby where all six guys are waiting. They see me enter and immediately stand up to rush over to me.

Jimin: How is she? How are the babies?
Yoongi: They are all fine. Y/N fell asleep and isn't expected to wake up until tomorrow morning, and the babies are in the nursery. We aren't going to see them until Y/N is awake.