Chapter : 06

"Fill me up and hold me hostile,"

Chapter : 06

Alpha Luciano

Present

An average wolf, regardless of his strength, couldn't stand the heat. The heat was a moment of time where the wolf found his mate but didn't claim or mark her. It was horrible and torturous! The sexual frustration and desires only made the matter worse. I lived through that pain for over a year until I didn't come to Whitebridge to claim my mate. She was underage then, and this time, she wasn't.

The moment I stepped off the car, I recognized her. Her scent was lingering all over the place, and she was standing in the corner, waiting for this all to be over.

But it just started from there.

Red. That was her name. She was beautiful, her eyes had innocence and fear in them, her body was pillowed for pleasure, and she was built to drive men wild. Her beauty was intoxicating; everything about her was simply perfect — perfect for me to feast on.

I always believed my mate needed to be broken in order to obey me. I always thought that I would have to bend my mate and force her. After all, women can be surprising. And as the Alpha, I had to make sure that my mate was under me at all times.

All my assumptions were incorrect as soon as I saw Red. She didn't need to be broken or bend. As soon as my gaze locked in hers, I couldn't think about anything except for loving her and pounding her until she begs me to stop.

That was all I thought at that instance moment. However, her body rejected my touch, and that's when I was disappointed.

"Please, come sit down." The old woman said as she directed me inside her house.

I waved at the driver and told him to hold it for a couple of minutes. Ripping apart Red from her family wasn't a good idea. I would've done it if it was someone else — not Red. I couldn't be cruel to her. She was way too fragile to be harmed.

I sat down on the couch; my hands rested on my thighs as I looked around the house. The small house was filled with her scent — her devouring scent. I couldn't hold it off anymore. If the old woman wasn't around, I would've probably fucked Red senselessly in her own bedroom.

"Thank you for coming by. I was really concerned about Red." The old woman said as she sat beside me.

"I want to take her, not forcibly but willingly," I stated.

"She's too young..." the old woman trailed off.

"She's an adult now and has become of her age. As an Alpha, I can't survive without my mate. I have already spent an entire year waiting for this day to come," I explained.

"You knew that Red was your mate?"

"Yes, she was inside the cathedral last year, and that's when I saw her," I replied.

"Oh..." she sighed.

"I want to claim her. She has to come with me. I have already shown her enough mercy by bringing her here." I said.

"Yes, and I'm thankful for that, but she's not ready."

"What do you mean?"

"As I said, Alpha, she's too young. She may have the body of a woman, but she has the mind of a child. She hasn't seen the world; she hasn't seen anything." The old woman explained.