chapter 34

SERENA'S POV

"You can but remember I had to put it somewhere where Jace couldn't see it" She said as she removed her shoe.
Finally I'll get to hear his voice

"I'll let you talk to him soon okay" she assured me and I nodded. "So he's had you for awhile now, I can't imagine why you had to go through with him. Now I am stuck here, god knows what he's going to do to me" Alena said as she started to worry ad get scared.

"Yeah it bad, I'm sorry you had to go through this to help me" I told her and she nodded.

"I knew what I was getting myself into, Nikolai told me everything, I just hope he finds us soon, I'll try to escape so Nikolai can get an idea" Alena said and I felt bad, Alena could get hurt while trying to do this. "I knew Jace for a long time and I ever saw him as a bad person but now I can't look at him the same" she said.

I started explaining to Alena how things have been since I've gotten here, she had a sad expression and I couldn't help the tears from falling. She pulled me into her arms and I sobbed into her chest.

Suddenly I felt the urge to vomit, placing my hand over my mouth I quickly made my way to the bathroom. Pulling back my hair I vomited out the contents of my stomach, someone placed their hand on the small of my back and I jumped.

"It's me Alena" she paused and I looked up at her "are you ok?" She asked an I shook my head then walked over to the sink. I quickly wash my mouth out to get rid of the taste then aired a few minutes before brushing my teeth. Sighing to myself I walked back into the room then plop down on the bed.

A few seconds later I felt the bed sink and I knew that Alena sat down. She placed her hand on my back then began rubbing it slowly. Turning my head to the side I looked at her. "I hate this feeling" I told her and she gave me a small smile.

"Serena I think you are pregnant" she said in a low voice. In reacting to what she said, I got up quickly, my eyes and my heart rate started to increase.

"Its ok Serena just breath" she instructed me in a calm manner and I took a few deep breaths.

"No, No, Oh god no, this can't be happening right now, what am I going to do?" I asked myself as I began to panic. The thought of being pregnant really scared me, especially in this situation and not knowing who the father might be. Nikolai and I had safe sex but at the same time we had a few unprotected sex. Jace raped me, he didn't even use a condom which means it can either be Nikolai's or Jace. If it's Nikolai I can't let Jace know that I'm pregnant for h-. My thought were interrupted when Alena spoke.

"What's wrong?" Alena asked as she furrow her eyebrows and stared at me in concern. I stayed silent for awhile and her mouth fell open. "Oh No! You don't know who the father is?" She asked and I shook my head.

"I hate this so much, why do I keep going through weird shit, why can't I be normal and live a happy fucking life. I can't take this anymore, I've been through so much shit since the day I was born. Why can't I just die?" I cried and Alena pulled me closer.

"Serena, please don't say such things, you can't die. I can't tell you that I know what you are going through, because I don't, but please don't say that. Nikolai is going to come for you and promises you that when he kills Jace, the both of you will have a happy life" she paused then wiped my tears. "And we don't know for sure if you are pregnant so take a pregnancy test, let Jace buy one for you okay" she said and I nodded, she was only saying this to cheer me up but I know for a fact that I'm pregnant.

"Okay... I'll tell him when he gets back" I sniffed and Alena gave me a small smile.

"Do you want me to tell Nikolai?" She asked me and I shook my head. I wasn't sure if I should let Nikolai know. He'll get angry and stressed out even more. He knows that Jace had raped me so might think that the baby isn't his.

"No I don't want you to" I said and she nodded. "Can you call him please, I wanna her his voice?" I asked and she nodded.

"This is a really outdated phone, no one can track it" she stated as she handed the phone to me. I stared at the phone which was so small and had buttons with numbers with letters to push. Alena told me what to do and I touched the call button.

"Nik- Nikolai" I stuttered.

Serena! are you okay baby? I promise I'll come get you okay"

"Please I hate it here, I don't want to be around Jace, please hurry" I begged as tear filled my eyes once again.

"Serena shhh, baby please don't cry okay, I'll come get you soon. As soon as I get an exact location, my first plan failed but the second one won't, I promise"

"I don't know the exact address but Alena and I will" I sobbed and the door opened and close, my eyes widen when I saw Jace standing there eyeing me suspiciously, I ended the call then look up at him and smiled.
Awkward

"What are you two up to?" He asked as he took dangerous step towards us, I sat up straight and cleared my throat. "Why are you crying do you still miss that idiot again, I've done so much for you what do you want from me bitch" he yelled then connected his hand with my cheek. I whimpered and placed my hand to my cheek. He was about to hit me again when Alena spoke.

"No that's not it Jace she wanted to tell you that she might be pregnant with your baby, so she wanted to ask you to buy her a pregnancy test" she explained and I nodded, he looked at me and his cold hard glare softened. He came closer to me and sat down on the bed.

"Why didn't you say so, I wouldn't have hit you" he whispered as he caressed my swollen cheek. He look down at my stomach and placed his hand on it, I was so scared at what he was about to do so I closed my eyes.

"Its me your daddy, I won't let anyone hurt you not even that big bad man Nikolai" he evilly chuckled while making small circles on my flat stomach. I opened my eyes and look over at Alena who had a frightened look on her face.
Jace is a fucking psycho, I hate the thought of being pregnant for him.

He stood up and walked over to the door then stop in his tracks and turned to look at me. "I'll go buy the pregnancy test I'll be back" he said and with that he left. I sighed and walked into the kitchen for a icepack. I placed it on my cheek and walked back over to where Alena was.

"Is this the way how he behaves with you?" She asked and I nodded.

"Even worst, he would kick me, punch me, mark my skin and do anything as long as it please him" I said in a low tone and she gave me a worried look.
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Few minutes later Jace came back with the test, I peed on all the test and waited for 3 minutes and they all said positive. I showed them to Jace and he got really happy, but for me I was sad and angry.

"Jace you can't have sex with her though, it might hurt the baby also you can't hit her, I was a doctor so you need to listen" Alena lied then winked at me, I wasn't sure of he was going to buy it but he did, I was so surprised and shocked.

"Ok I won't touch her or hurt her, I'll makes sure she's ok" he said to Alena and she nodded.
What an idiot who thought that he would believe, well of course you can have sex, I would be laughing right now but then he would know she's lying

A knock sounded on the door and I wondered who it was, I mean nobody comes here only Jace. Jace walked over to the door and opened it, Augustine walked in and my heart throbbed in my chest. He smirked and walked over to where I stood.

"It's been a long time Serena"