Vengeance

vengeance

vengeance

/ˈvɛn(d)ʒ(ə)ns/
noun

1. punishment inflicted or retribution exacted for an injury or wrong.
"voters are ready to wreak vengeance on all politicians"
"he demanded vengeance for the murder of his father"

Synonyms: revenge, avengement, retribution, retributive justice, retaliation, requital, reprisal, counterstroke, comeback, nemesis, satisfaction, an eye for an eye (and a tooth for a tooth), tit for tat, measure for measure, blow for blow, quid pro quo, lex talionis, informalcomeuppance, a taste of one's own medicine, rareultion, a Roland for an Oliver.

----------------------------------------

"What are you doing?"

"I'm getting the hell out of here."

How do you end up from being a nursing student to a prisoner in one of the biggest prisons in the country?

How do you end up in a cell with the prison's most feared inmate?

How do you end up living if surviving in that prison is your only option?

Taehyung asked himself those questions almost ten times a day.
Four cold walls, a hard bed and a crazy cellmate were Taehyung's only friends now that he had been convicted of killing his brother and send to prison.

Follow Taehyung on his journey within the walls of the biggest prison of the country. Could Taehyung win the trust of the prisons most feared inmate and would he ever get out of the prison?

A story filled with: Love, betrayal, rivalry, gaining trust and working together

~Complete~

----------------------------------------

Title song:
Can't help falling in love (dark version)-Tommee Profitt

This story contains:

* Swearing
* Violence
* Angst
* Smut
* Other pairings

Please show some love for the story by:
* Voting
* Commenting

Follow my account if you want to keep updated about the story and to get a weekly little sneak peak of the next chapter