Flaming Pink Sparks Pt.3

A/N: Sorry if the timeline slightly messes up from here, I am planning on trying to incorporate both storylines from here on out, so sometimes there will be slight confusion or something might be wrong.

|Writer's POV|

The blonde haired female sat on the ground, watching as magic flew around her, it sparkled and shone like a thousand stars as it clashed against trees and the surrounding areas, as each individual being done all they could to help out, as beings seemingly shouted and moaned as magic hit them. She watched on in wonder and fear at what was going on, how could she not. People were fighting before her. 

"Lucy, Lucy! Get up already!" Erza's shrill voice echoed into her mind as she dragged her up. "Remember we have a beast to find yet, we can't sit around watching others fight." the blonde nodded at her red-headed friend and scrambled into a run to help fight. 

Around her, she could feel the heat from Natsu's fire magic and the coldness of Grey's ice magic. She could hear the clanging of swords as Erza charged back into battle, clearing a path easily for the blonde to get through. As she ran past her fighting comrades she grabbed Virgo's key and shouted the needed chant. The maid appeared within a matter of seconds and easily figured out why she was needed, soon disappearing under the ground. 

Natsu shouted out to Lucy about forcing the people into the large hole that Virgo had just now created and she nodded in return, hoping that he could see her. She felt as his magic got closer to her, she felt how Grey's ice magic was different from Natsu's. She could tell that both of them had managed to think of the same thing, and she could most definitely feel the argument later about it. After Grey had managed to force his group of people into the creator and Natsu had done the same, they turned to see Erza tying up her group of enemies. 

As Lucy turned to look at Natsu and Grey again, already starting to argue she noticed the quick flashes of light from a darkened part of the forest. They had got on the train early mid-day, but this place was further away than expected, and it was almost midnight by now. They saw the crooks on their way to a hotel and just decided to finish the job. 

Lucy looked away from the sight, but to only see the light flash again but for longer this time. It didn't stay one colour, a mix of contrasting colours shot through the small gaps and into the night sky. It seemed that the others had started to see the mystery lights as well. 

Natsu was the first to question it, but that wasn't really surprising, what he said though was surprising.

"Don't they seem familiar?" although it was a beyond strange statement, it was easy for everyone to agree. The exact colours on show seemed so oddly familiar, but no one could pinpoint why. Lucy could see Grey nodding his head and seemingly getting lost in thought on why Natsu would say. Erza had now caught up to their group and was now looking at the colours in wonder.