Chapter 6

Eric's POV
I honestly can't wait to get done with this charade. As I'm up the alter, I hear the wedding melodies and I didn't even have the strength to look or raise my head at 'the bride'. I just wanted to get this sham of a wedding over and done.

I hear her foots steps getting closer and closer and it almost felt like she was dragging her feet. I guess I'm not the only person who loathes this sham of a wedding.

With my eyes pinned down, I see white stilettos and hear a voice whisper yelling,"You" in a confused tone and I was compelled to look up, straight in her deep brown puzzled eyes. What the F?
"Oh you have got to be kidding me, I'm I at the wrong wedding? Or perhaps I took the wrong address". She whispers.

" Miss stone I know we had a drunken moment a few days ago, but there's no need to stalk me".

"I ain't stal-" and before she could finish her sentence, the priest interrupts her with a cough and a can we move this along look and then he begins his dear beloved.

Alaine's POV
Since this wasn't your everyday normal wedding, as soon as we were done with the I dos, we got right into dinner and straight into bidding my dear family and in laws goodbye to be taken to my new marital home.

The drive to his place was hella awkward, we were silent the whole ride and when the car pulled over, I couldn't wait to get out and take a deep breath. I didn't wait for the driver to open the car door and I quickly rushed out. Since this wasn't my house, well I had to wait for 'my husband' to lead the way. As we enter his mansion, he says is first words to me after the 'I do'. "We are not sleeping in the same room, my housekeeper Mrs Diaz will show you to your room, I'm heading out so don't wait up". As he walks to his room.
Well that went better than I had expected, at least I don't have to spend time with him, plus it means I don't have to cancel my night out with my best friend.
I'm showed to my room, and my things are already arranged and organized in my closet, I turn to Mrs Diaz and thank her and she gives me a warm smile and immediately leaves. I grab my phone and text Charlotte,
Me: Hey girl, we still on for tonight?

Charlotte: what? I thought you were gonna be busy, doing wedding night things. Wink face emoji

Me: are you out of your mind? I ain't doing anything plus, I rarely get to see you, I ain't letting this marriage get in the way of our plans. So see you at our usual spot, usual time.

Charlotte: see you then.

As, I am getting ready for a shower, I hear a car start and leaving and I figured it was 'my husband' leaving which just makes things easier for me. I shower and get dressed in a lace black dress with red pumps and head out.

Well, you can imagine how the rest of the night went with my best friend. We lost track of time, always happens when you are hanging out with people that get you and since we hadn't hanged out in a while, we had a lot of catching up to do. Yeah you would think we'd share everything over the phone but that's not how we liked to do things. We always preferred sharing the most sensitive, intimate things physically than over the phone and it would always be fun.

Its 3am, and I remember I gotta get home and we say our goodbyes and she helps drop me home.
As I walk through the door of my new home, I hear a cold emotionless tone, "Where the fuck have you been?"

"Out", I reply.

" With whom".

"My friend the maid of honour, and why would you care?" I ask

Just as he's opening his mouth to respond I interrupt him, "listen, we both know this marriage is a sham so we don't have to pretend. You left the minute you got here and I didn't stop you. This isn't my house, so rather than sit and do nothing I decided to go out with my friend, so please let's not make this a big deal and as far as 'that night' let's pretend it never happened, OK?"

"You're right my dear wife, nothing happened cause clearly even if you told anyone, no one would believe you".

My fists clench and ask, " and why wouldn't they?"

"Well, you are not my type".

I couldn't help my self but laugh out loud like some evil villain, " I'm not your type?, hahaha. Well, your dick was clearly saying something else".

"I was high and drunk, and I bet you used that to your advantage".

" Well, dear husband, let me drill some knowledge and truth into that arrogant head of yours, ever hear of the saying about 3 kinds of people who can't lie? Well let me break down for you, a kid, a drunkard and an angry person and you my dear were drunk. For once I believe you let loose and your deepest desire take over. We both know deep down you have a thing for thick women but you are just too afraid of what society will think, the handsome Eric Archer with a thick wife but whatever makes you sleep better honey ".

" You're delusional" he responds with a cold glare.

"I'm I now? well we'll see about". As a storm out of the living room to my room closing the door as hard as I could with a BANG.

I was angry and furious, I mean how could he.... And as i was pacing up and down, I got a light bulb moment. I'm gonna show him who he's messing with, I'm gonna prove to him that I'm not the delusional one.