16

Aubrey Valentina

I woke up the next morning but I wasn't alone.

Two teens were sprawled along the couch in front of the bed. A boy and a girl.

Their faces weren't facing towards me. I got out of bed and stretched my legs. I went to the bathroom and changed out of my clothes. Inside the closet were men's clothes and more girl outfits in a size larger than my own. Maybe it was for the two people who were sleeping in the couch.

I walk back into the room and the two people weren't on the couch. Where did they go?

"Now!" screams someone before I hit my hard on the floor and go unconscious.

"What did you do Lorenzo!?" a girl screams.

"You would've done the same thing Marina! How was I supposed to know she was Valentina? She could've been someone we could get answers from," says the boy.

I wake up to a pounding in my head. I was back on the bed and I felt the presence of two others.

"Antonio?" I say with tears in my eyes.

"Valentina!" they say at the same time.

I pull them into a hug and start sobbing my eyes out. "You're real! You're the twins in the picture. You are actually my siblings!"

They cry with me for a few minutes and finally we settle down.

"How did you get here?" I ask.

"Well we just woke up in this room. We have no idea how," says my sister.

"Um I'm so sorry for calling you sweetcheeks Valentina."

"You what?" screams Marina.

"I can't believe my brother called me sweetcheeks!" I exclaim with laughter.

"I just wanted to get you riled up. I was never attracted to you. You just reminded me of all the pain we went through looking for you in Italy. I had a feeling you were my sister but it seemed too impossible. I'm sorry," Lorenzo gives me a hug.

"Apology accepted."

Marina interrupts. "You know. I heard someone has a little crush on our dear sister."

"Who?" Lorenzo demands.

"Tyler!" She squeals.

My cheeks immediately redden. He likes me? I wish I could tell him how I feel.

"Aww she likes him too!" She smiles.

Lorenzo tenses. "No dating until your thirty!"

Marina gasps. "But you let me date someone when we turned 16!"

"You are different."

"What's that supposed to mean!"

They start bickering but I can't help but smile. I have a family.

"How do you say 'my family' in Italian?" I ask.

"Mia famiglia."

I smile. I can't wait until I can see the rest of my family.

"I have another question. Zach and Natasha told me that I have other siblings. Can you tell me about them?" I ask.

"Well we have two other sisters. Venice is about to turn fifteen. She is super bossy and is way too relatable for her own good. You know her as Kacy, I'm assuming. And Rosé is seven. She is super hyper and loves princesses," answers Lorenzo.