Cedric Diggory/ Brave Puff

I chuckled softly as the twins danced around Ron as he talked loudly about his huge crush on Krum

I chuckled softly as the twins danced around Ron as he talked loudly about his huge crush on Krum. Screams from outside caught our attention as the Twins raves about the Irish being very happy.

Dad came in abruptly, "It's not the Irish, were under attack, Go! Meet at the port key. Fred, George, YN take Ginny! Harry, Ron, Hermione stay together!" Dad ran off.

My wand tightly in hand as I ran with the twins and Ginny. Death Eaters rooms and shot spells. "Go! I'll hold them off!" They both reluctantly nodded and ran off with Ginny as I shot at the Death Eaters. Only to hold them off so they could get to the port key.

"Crucio!" A Death Eater yelled a sharp pain hit my side but I paid no attention to it.

A hand took mine protectively, my eyes darted to the person dragging me through the screaming crowds. Cedric Diggory in all his glory was there protecting me. My heart melted a bit before snapping back to reality.

Screaming filled my ears causing me to hold myself closer to Cedric. He took notice causing him to pull me into his side and began pulling me faster up the cliff to the port key.

I sunk into his side as we reached the top of the cliff. My head was buried in his chest before he told me, we were safe. The twins and Ginny were running towards us. We pulled into a group hug, Cedric stood awkwardly to the side.

About 30 minutes later, the trio, dad and Mr. Diggory arrived. My head pounded from all of the screaming, everyone was questioning the trio. But Cedric came to my side and held me upright, everything was swaying.

"YN! Are you alright?" Everyone's eyes turned to me. I lifted the side of my shirt to reveal a large gash from the hit a while ago.

With that I passed out and woke up to my mums worried face.

"What happened?" I asked sitting up only to wince and be pushed back down.

A soft chuckle came from my other side, "You were hit pretty bad." Memories flooded back to mind as I saw Cedrics soft smile.

"You saved me! Thank you for protecting me." I sincerely, "You're a brave Puff."
———————
News spread like wildfire about the Triwizard Tournament. Cedric was competing and I-was routing for my protector. But what spread even faster was the news of the Yule Ball.

All the girls and guys were out at Hogsmeade shopping for the Ball. I however was sat in sweats by the fire with a messy bun. The door opened revealing Professor McGonagall.

"Shouldn't you be out with the other students at Hogsmeade?"

I sighed, "No, I haven't a date and as you know my family doesn't really have the money."

She smiled softly, "Well, that's alright. I was actually hoping you had stayed. You're the only girl in your year that fits into one of my old ball gowns. I was hoping to see you wearing it." She laid the dress protector on the coach.

"As for the no date, a certain charming Hufflepuff has been meaning to ask you." McGonagall winked before walking towards the door.

"Thank you, Professor!" I called as the door closed. I stood up before walking towards the dress protector, I unzipped it and gasped. The dress was stunning!
———————
Next Day
I sat in between the twins in the Great Hall. All night I've thought of McGonagalls words, Cedric wouldn't! Would he?

A cough caught my attention as I gasped at the sight of the Hufflepuff boy. The twins, Ginny, Ron, Hermione, Neville, Harry, Seamus, Dean, basically the crew looked his way.

He flushed, "YN, um I was wondering if you would be my date to the ball?" I smiled about to answer when my four siblings cut me off.

"You're a brave-." George began
Fred continued,"Puff aren't you-."
"Asking our sister out-." Ron cut off.
"In front of us." Ginny scoffed.

I rolled my eyes, "I'd love too. Thanks for being a brave Puff, Ced." I pressed a small kiss to his cheek just to further anger the four. He blushed and walked towards the cheering Hufflepuff table.

Fred growled, "Damn Pretty-."
"Boy Diggory-." George continued.
"Got our-." Ron got cut off.
"Sister!" Ginny finishes.

I smiled at them, "Thanks for carrying about me. I love you guys." They all grumbled sitting down.
——————-

I stood in front the full length mirror, the dress was beautiful

I stood in front the full length mirror, the dress was beautiful. Taking a deep breath, I decided to go now, after having waited for a while. I walked through the halls fast realizing I was going to miss the opening of the ball.

As I reached McGonagall, she smiled brightly at the sight of the dress. "You look beautiful, YN." I smiled at her, "Now, come along. The opening dance is starting soon and Mr. Diggory is missing his partner."

I nodded softly before walking towards the entrance where the champions and their dates stood. A smile morphed on my face as Cedrics eyes met mine. I took his arm and pecked his cheek.

"You look stunning." He breathed out, I blushed.

"You look like a champion." Cedric rolled his eyes at my teasing. The doors opened and we all walked through the crowds of applauding students. Many stared at the dress.

We started the dance and I was beyond happy. When the dance finished, we walked over to the twins and the girls. "Where did you get that dress?! It's stunning." Alicia asked as she and Angie examined the dress.

"It's a McGonagall original." Their eyes widened in surprise. "Really?" Angie asked in total shock.

"Yeah." I nodded.

Alicia chuckled, "Who knew Professor McGonagall had such beautiful taste." I nodded in pure agreement.

"Let's dance!" They all cheered walking towards the dance floor.

Cedric pulled me back, "Once I win that tournament, will you go with me on a date to Hogsmeade. And be my girlfriend?" He asked me nervously.

"Cedric Amos Diggory, you are awfully cocky. And yes, I'd love too."
——————
3rd Task
I ran down to Cedric and Harry, they both stood together with the cup in their hands. I jumped into Cedrics arms. "Bloody hell! You had me worried."

He chuckled softly at my hugging his waist tightly, he wrapped his arms around me before saying, "What can I say? I'm a brave Puff."