~Ninety-Four~

A/N: Okay, so, for some reason I had a bit of a mental breakdown in the middle of writing this chapter (yeahnoshitsherlock knows all about it) so if this chapter isn't that good, then that was the reason why 😛

Also, we have six chapters to go until 100!! 😄

"Woah, Piper!" Harry laughed as a giggling Piper jumped on his back as he crouched down, "Take it easy, love."

"Daddy!" She cried happily as she pressed her cheek to Harry's face.

"Aww, how sweet!" Vanessa immediately took the opportunity to snap a few photos - smiling fondly at Harry and Piper as she did so.

The photo shoot had been going great so far. The first photos we took were of all five of us together, as well of photos of Harry with Gemma and Anne, and photos of him with me and Piper.

Right now, the time had come for us four adults to take turns for a picture with her - and it was Harry and Piper's turn to be in front of the camera. He was the last one to take a photo with her, and once they were done, we were gonna move on to the solos of Piper.

"Harry, could you make her laugh a little bit more?" Vanessa asked him, "Maybe give her a little tickle on the tummy?"

"Sure," Harry smiled and began to tickle Piper's tummy - making her giggle even more as she wriggled around and curled up in Harry's arms.

Piper then threw her arms around Harry's neck and tucked her head under his chin - making him chuckle fondly before he kissed the top of Piper's head. I couldn't help chuckling myself as I watched them together. It was just so cute, I felt like my heart was going to burst.

"Oh, that's beautiful, you two!" Vanessa said with a bright smile as her camera shutter started going off again, "So cute!"

She then took a few more of Piper and Harry before she thanked and announced that she'd taken enough for this part of the shoot - meaning that it was time to take the solos of Piper. So, Harry rose to his feet and moved out of the way - leaving Piper on her own in front of the backdrop.

"That was so cute, Harry," I told him with a smile as he made his way back to me.

Harry smiled back at me and kissed me sweetly. "I hope the photos will turn out alright."

"Of course they will," my smile grew, "how could they not?"

"Daddy?" The smile on Piper's face was already starting to fall, "Daddy, where are you going?"

"It's OK, Piper, I'm staying right here," Harry told her assuringly, "I'll be watching you."

"It's your turn for photos now, pumpkin," I chimed in.

"By myself?" Her voice turned a tone quieter.

"It's OK, Piper," Gemma smiled at her, "you look adorable. Your photos are gonna be so cool."

"Did Piper bring anything special for her photo shoot today?" Vanessa asked us.

"Er, yeah - she has this bunny," Harry began to search through my handbag, "pretty sure she wouldn't want to take a photo without it."

He smiled when he found Piper's special bunny in my handbag and pulled it out before handing it over to Vanessa. It had been so long since Harry had bought it for her - and seeing it now, it was definitely starting to look well-loved. But Piper just hardly goes anywhere without it, so it's not surprising, really.

"Aww, what a sweet bunny!" Vanessa smiled as she took the plush toy from Harry and gave it to Piper, "Who gave you this bunny, Piper?"

"My daddy did," she replied quietly - reaching out for the bunny and hugging it close to her chest.