Episode 13 A Few Things... pt.1

With all of the trees, it looks a bit dark, and only a ray of sunshine lights the forest.

"What are we supposed to do now?" Jungkook asked as we all looked at him. He was right, if you went out of the forest, you would be exposed to the public, if you stayed, who knows what would happen. Also, you wouldn't survive, you needed to eat, and you weren't willing to kill and eat raw animals. You stood up but fell on the floor and instantly felt a pain in your leg. You look at it and realize...you were shot. You looked at your wound surprised, and rip part of your clothes and rap it around your leg. If this kept going, you wouldn't know what to do. You stood up and walked, limping a bit.
"Y/N, where are you going?" Seokjin said as you looked at all of them, "We have to go out there."
"What if they catch us..?" Jungkook asked as you looked at him, "Jungkook, we don't have a choice, we're basically human still, we might be wild, but we can't starve to death. Face the truth, we're going to die anyway. Society hates us for no reason and we can't do anything about it. If we attack them, we're proving their point, if we don't they'll kill us without even giving us a chance to explain ourselves, and there is nothing we can do." You said as he looked at you surprised. He looked at you as if he was hurt. "Look, I'm sorry, but if we don't leave this forest, we might be in da-" A loud roar interrupted you as you heard loud footsteps from a distance. "I-Is that a bear...?" Hoseok said, "I think so..." You said as you all looked around you and you spotted the bear behind you. You jump at the sight of it and fall to the ground, hurting your leg more than ever. You try to stand up but you couldn't. The bear charges at you and Namjoon immediatly growls at it. Taehyung joins him and it gives Jimin enough time to pick you up from the floor and run. "Is everyone here?" Namjoon said, "I think so..." You said as you held onto Jimin scared of the bear behind you. You all kept running until you saw...

A crag...

"Oh god, no!" You said, "We're going to have to do it

"Oh god, no!" You said, "We're going to have to do it." Namjoon said as you looked at him. "Are you crazy?!" You said, "Do you want to get eaten by a bear?" He said.
"Jiminie, please don't drop me!" You said as he looked at you, "It all goes down hill, the only thing I hope doesn't happen is that it gets worse." He said as he tried not to slip on the rocks. "You see that landscape?" Jimin said, "Yeah?" You said, "We'll end up there." He said as he gave you a quick smile before you all slid down the hill. Jimin finally put you down as you kept sliding down the hill. Your clothes and your skin got cut a few times by the rocks, but it wasn't that much of a deal. Luckily, you didn't hear the bear behind you anymore. Eventually, you ended up in the landscape, and your fall was pretty harsh.