wedding of the centuary

This is the day I've dreamed of since I was 7. The day I would agree to spend the rest of my life with someone, in my case it happens to be eternity. Kol and his brothers left last night and left me and Bekah here to ourselves. Of course she demanded I get my beauty sleep so it was an early night.

After agreeing to let Bekah do my hair and makeup she insisted I put the dress on so she can 'see her masterpiece'. Now it was just a waiting game. It was currently 5pm and the reception starts at 9pm. I'm to be locked in this room under bekah's guard until its time to go down.

After a few hours I could hear the guests start to arrive and the boys return to the house. I was enveloped in a feeling of happiness until a snarky whine ripped me out of my fantasy. The voice of my sister snapped me back to reality as I could hear her talking. Why the hell was she at my wedding, she wasn't invited.

After choosing to ignore her presence I look into the mirror and analyse my appearance one last time. Bekah comes in to look over my appearance one more time.

"It's time, are you ready" she says

"As I'll ever be" I replied standing up after slipping on my heels.

Walking down the long stair case I see the isle infrequent of me. The music starts playing when I reach the final step. As I look up I see kol at the end of the isle looking back at me with the cheekiest grin on his face. Nik is standing next to him with a small but still noticeable smile on his face.

Elijah come up to me and takes my arm with his

"Are you ready sister?" he whispers in my ear

"I am brother" I replied before we start to make our way down the aisle.

The walk is slow but after what felt like eternity we made it to the end. Standing in front of Kol my nerves were out of control. I feel like for the first time in my life I'm truly happy.

We both look to Elijah waiting for him to begin.

"Do you Kol Mikaelson take Karina Gilbert as your wife" Elijah said looking at kol

"I do, always and forever" he says looking into my eyes

"And do you Karina Gilbert take Kol Mikaelson as your husband" Elijah said this time looking to me

"I do, always and forever" I said smiling at kol

"I now pronounce you husband and wife, you may now kiss the bride" Elijah finished.

kol looked at me for a moment while smiling before he kissed me. It's as if everyone else in the room didn't exist.

I was finally happy. A few minutes later everyone was mingling and drinking champagne. I was enjoying myself when Elena came up to us.

"Congratulations Karina, I hope you're happy I really mean it. I am happy for you because you're no longer a gilbert have a nice rest of your life sister." she says calm before walking away.

I just put her out of my head and started my life as Mrs Karina Mikaelson.