Ch. 40

The first day of college is getting closer and closer. Camila and I have been searching for a place to stay in Tampa. We wanted our own apartment but Alejandro wanted us to have our own separate room. A two room apartment was too expensive for us so we haven't been able to agree on one. Camila and I thought if we did get a two room apartment we would share with Ally and Ari. Lucy and Alexa are going to the University of Miami to play basketball. That's actually our schools rival.

"How about this one, two rooms, one bath, looks good." Alejandro has made it his job to look for an apartment for us. He is even whiling to pay for the apartment as long as we don't sleep together.

"Pumpkin, do you like it?" Alejandro was on his laptop at the table. Camila got up from the couch where her and I were and looked at the laptop.

"Yes daddy I like it but it's too expensive. We can't afford it."

"I'll buy it for you"

"Dad we already said we'll buy it."

"Nope. Sorry sweetie I will buy, you two will choose. ....No, you'll choose."

"Mom help me" Sinu walked in and eyed the laptop screen.

"Alex let the girls be independent."

"Nope. I'm getting you this one and it's done." Camila looked at me with a small smile.I walked over to table where they were all at. I looked down at the laptop to see the apartment. It was nice.

"We'll go see it tomarrow." Alejandro said and closed his laptop but not before glaring at me.

_________

"This is nice." Camila said. We walked around the apartment. It was in a good neighborhood but it felt wrong having Alejandro pay for it.

"I knew you'd like it pumpkin. We'll take it." Alejandro shook hands with some guy that gave us the tour. Camila held my hand and shyly smiled.

"There. Now pumpkin you'll have your own room. And you" He said pointing at me. "You better keep your lips and hands to yourself." He gave me a side hug squishing me

"Pumpkin go choose your room." He said and followed Camila to the rooms.

________

"That's the last of it Lauren" My mom and dad are helping me move in. Camila's parents are on their way with her stuff.

"Thanks. Can you guys stay here until Alejandro leaves." My mom smirked and nodded. I took the boxes of clothes into my room. I didn't even choose my room. Alejandro told Camila to get the one closest to the bathroom. Apparently I'm not allowed to look at Camila's door when I pass by.

"Hello!" I heard 'the voice'. For some reason hearing that voice made me unpack faster. I walked back to the small family room.

"Hello Alejandro" I stuck out my hand to shake his.

"Oh call me sir" He smiled and shook my hand.

After we all unpacked and decorated, Camila's and my parents left.

"Finally!" I yelled out and held Camila kissing her. I led her backwards onto the couch. We were in a heated make out session but then my phone rang.

"Hello?"

"Get off my daughter." 'The voice' said. I shot up looking around the room and out the windows.

"Babe what are you doing? Who was it."

"Y-Your d-d-dad" I looked around not knowing what to look for.

"Babe calm down, let's just go to bed." Camila got up and led me to her room. I made my way over to mines but she pulled me back into hers. I smirked and she winked at me.

"Go get your present" She whispered. I ran over to my room and and grabbed my holy present running back into hers.

Now what Alejandro!!!!

_______

A/N: One more left.